Notable cuts around the league

Desert Bills Fan

Probably most intrigued I been in recent years on this topic. Understanding cap restraints I believe  tackle depth, backup QB, and MLB are real possibilities. MLB I’m really hopeful for because that’s one starting position that has to be addressed. I’m not comfortable (possible denial) saying the bills 2023 starting MLB is currently on the roster today 

15 minutes ago, T master said:

Are there any MLB's that have been cut that may be a get for the Bills ? 

I think it was a mistake to not get the 2 top LB's in the last draft especially seeing as they let Edmunds go . 

Agreed…I was calling for Buffalo to trade Edmunds last year and draft a top MLB…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFooteball said:

Probably most intrigued I been in recent years on this topic. Understanding cap restraints I believe  tackle depth, backup QB, and MLB are real possibilities. MLB I’m really hopeful for because that’s one starting position that has to be addressed. I’m not comfortable (possible denial) saying the bills 2023 starting MLB is currently on the roster today 

Since there is an extremely low likelihood that a competent and experienced MLB is somehow going to be available after cutdown, and since even then it would take a minimum of three or four weeks to get that guy up to speed and ready to QB the defense, I am very confident the  Bills’ starting MLB is currently on the team.  We may not like it, but that is the away it is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7

1 hour ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

It's like the guy refuses to get better 😆

Didn't he have a ruptured Achilles tendon?

Those are hard to come back from.  I'm not persuaded that Ike Boettger is going to come back.

And frankly, OJ Howard kind of seemed marginal before the injury.  On the other hand, he struggled with previous ankle injuries.  Sometimes they build up.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…I was calling for Buffalo to trade Edmunds last year and draft a top MLB…

Because it would have made so much sense in a year where the Bills were expected to contend?  And the trade market woulda been so hot for a guy on a fully guaranteed 5th year option?

Come on, Man.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.