Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Maybe. Just a bad preseason game but the two starting tackles play is alarming… Brown isnt a surprise, but fat ass Dawkins is at least a little surprising.

Josh is the great equalizer… just ***** ridiculous how much he will have to do yet again because of negligence. 

It's comical how people are blowing this off as though we handled them last year.  OK.  The defense is a year slower and the offense is no better.  This is going to be a long and frustrating year.  All of you out there feel free to disagree, you pad my winnings.

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why is he the #2 slot guy? What has he shown more than Isabella, Shorter or Shaver have to offer?

I saw a whole lot of non-compete from Shakir tonight and last week.

Because of his performance last season, what they invested in him, and wanting him to grow through in season experience.

It doesn't really matter how others behind him play or what he does in minimal Pre-Season snaps. He hasn't done anything so terribly that they're washing their hands of he investment.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Maybe. Just a bad preseason game but the two starting tackles play is alarming… Brown isnt a surprise, but fat ass Dawkins is at least a little surprising.

Josh is the great equalizer… just ***** ridiculous how much he will have to do yet again because of negligence. 

Not sure why Dawkins surprised you, I thought he had a rough year last year and was nothing better than average.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

It's comical how people are blowing this off as though we handled them last year.  OK.  The defense is a year slower and the offense is no better.  This is going to be a long and frustrating year.  All of you out there feel free to disagree, you pad my winnings.

“I hate the Bills and actively bet against them, aren’t I cool?”

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Yeh but you’re a troll and offer nothing to this board 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.