Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

Southern Tier IPA talking again 😂

OT: Have you tries that Overpack'd or whatever thing? 3 each IPA, 2xIPA, Juicy, Hazy and Tropical IPA's. I thought that would last a little longer than it did, really good and good value.

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Gotta have a punt catcher on the roster.

I happen to like a fringe guy making a heads up play, no bobble, no muff, just a standard FC so the Bills get the ball back.  We've given the Squeelers three drive starts inside our 20.

Frelund reports Barkley elbow out, Miserlou back out, and Shane Ray out with a hammy.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I’m starting to think all these so called Bills reporters that have been feeding us “camp updates” were all selling us fools gold. Talking up a big game to get views and clicks…. Just a theory. What you guys think? 

I think the Bills are still good, but the guys are reading their own press clippings too much.  they got spanked here in a game the 1’s started and actually tried. That is professionally embarrassing. All those mistakes and penalties?! Terrible. In the long run this might get them focused.

• Like (+1) 2

Sincerely hope they can find a way to get a RT in the building.   

WRs, RBs still look like Chit.   Still no answer for stopping the run.  

If this game is any indication, this should be the last season for McBean and co.  It won’t be, but it should be. 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If anything we would trade him for a late round pick, not cut him. I just don't know what it is that he does particularly well. At least Isabella has some juice and some special teams contributions.

If Shakir were in trouble as much as posters like to make him out to be, he'd be being showcased now and playing late in the Game. He's consistently running with the first and second teams and out of the game early. Wouldn't shock me if he's inactive next week. The team values him and his potential growth. 

Like I said, I think they keep 7 again as they started with last season. Pretty sure all 3 of Shakir, Shorter, and Isabella are safe. Positive Shakir is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

So they lost a bad game against a bad QB and almost lost to Skylar Thompson. Every team has bad losses.

I am concerned about the coaching. I worry McDermott is getting stale 

McDermott has been a charlatan since day 1. This culture crap only gets you so far.  At some point you need to be better than your competition.  They have reached that point and they aren't there.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I think the Bills are still good, but the guys are reading their own press clippings too much.  they got spanked here in a game the 1’s started and actually tried. That is professionally embarrassing. All those mistakes and penalties?! Terrible. In the long run this might get them focused.

Bad game no question but I think SOME of it is the Steelers starters were in for their second preseason game.

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Sincerely hope they can find a way to get a RT in the building.   

WRs, RBs still look like Chit.   Still no answer for stopping the run.  

If this game is any indication, this should be the last season for McBean and co.  It won’t be, but it should be. 

You mean this game where our starters played a little over a quarter?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.