Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Has nothing to do with Mahomes.  They lost to Zach Wilson and damn near lost to Skylar Whateverthehell in the playoffs.  Both of those team got better. This team did not.  Again, I'm glossing over that they aren't well coached either and arguably got weaker in that area this year to boot.

So they lost a bad game against a bad QB and almost lost to Skylar Thompson. Every team has bad losses.

I am concerned about the coaching. I worry McDermott is getting stale 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He's at least the #2 Slot on this team. Consistently runs early in the game and out by the time the 3rd or 4th squads hit the field. It's not about how you view him or what he's "done" in the Pre-Season. It's about how the team views him. And at no point has he looked in danger of being cut with where he stands on the depth chart during Training Camp or the Pre-Season.

Why is he the #2 slot guy? What has he shown more than Isabella, Shorter or Shaver have to offer?

I saw a whole lot of non-compete from Shakir tonight and last week.

Edited by Beast

18 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Are you ok with the players like Dawkins looking out of shape and gassed in the first half? Or all of the oline penalties? The other team doesn't seem to have those problems. Its preseason for them too. 

This game was a ***** show from the go…Everybody is disappointed even tho it is preseason… But I get what ya all are saying tho

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.