Top 100 Diggs =16

Dablitzkrieg

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Donald was non existent last year.  I expect the same this year until he’s traded.  I think the rams are going honey badger in 2023.  They don’t give a …..

exactly.  He's done.  So is the boy genius rep of McVay

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, stevestojan said:

So top 5 will include Josh, Mahomes, Kelce(?) and who else? 

I'd be willing to bet you Allen isn't even in the top 5. He was 10 in 2021 after a breakout year in 2020 and he was 13 last year. I expect him to be somewhere in the back half of the top 10. Would love to be wrong though

29 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Von falling out of the 100 would be pretty harsh, considering his play and objectively calculated impact before that awful detroit turf destroyed the season. 

Not that I don't disagree, but he was 93 last year and missed the last two months of the season.

A case of "what have you done for me lately"

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Not that I don't disagree, but he was 93 last year and missed the last two months of the season.

A case of "what have you done for me lately"

Agreed. But he’s either top ten (highly unlikely) or they’re actually saying there are a hundred players better than him in the league, which is just silly. 

In other words, I have no idea. 

16 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

That's stupid.  He certainly was before injuring his knee last year.  Maybe not Bruce Smith good.  But still very good.

I mean, he single handily ruined Cam Newton as a human being in 2015... he was playing on another level....

in 2022 he is not the same player, but he's still one of the best defenders in the game... its a testament to how dominant he was in is prime.

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.