Ron Raccucia out as EVP/COO

RiotAct

13 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

This kinda scares me as my take it was mostly Kim who wanted to buy the Buffalo Bills. I also think she was the one who helped forge the FO and Coaching staff. 

Regardless, we all see what Terry has done with the Sabres so far...So yea, hands off pls.

Why does that scare you?  And Terry and Kim were involved in hiring McD and then Beane.

20 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

We are doomed

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Thank you. I feel better now. 

Not to worry, Augie. I'm sure HOUSE just inadvertently added an extra 'o' to his post. Right, HOUSE? RIGHT??!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Not to worry, Augie. I'm sure HOUSE just inadvertently added an extra 'o' to his post. Right, HOUSE? RIGHT??!

I bet mrags and some others would want to know about this development! 

You think that’s what happened? This guy slips a dome into the fine print, Terry finally gets word and cans him. He doesn’t want to hear “Terry is cheap” for the rest of his life, so……one dome coming up! BRILLIANT! 

This all fits! We should report it in an internet article! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

my take he was in charge of the new stadium "special" project and all the details meetings, politics, etc which came to succesful conclusion so the contract likely  ended July or so...Seems Pegula is doing the same for Bills as he does for Sabres..flattens his org with no management layers at the VP/prez level in which he finds no value and saves exec level big salary...

But there's a way to announce it that doesn't sound like you took someone out back.

2 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

Does anyone know or think if this affects the new Stadium? I am always so paranoid about the new stadium deal and cannot stomach Michael Florio gloating that The Bills might move. 

I went by earlier, they're filling the hole back in and removing the fence.

They should have it back to a parking lot for the home opener.

• Haha (+1) 2