Go BOLD - 2023 NFL Bold Predictions

major

One of my favorite threads last year was created by GunnerBill, where he asked us to list our NFL predictions before the start of the season. Before training camps begin, let’s get this started.  Go…

Edited by major
  • Like (+1) 1

Tua will bump his head again…, but he will fall gracefully, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Bills vs Jaguars in the AFC Championship game. Niners vs Lions in the NFC Championship game.

Chris Berman Bowl - Bills vs Niners in the Super Bowl. Bills finally get the championship for WNY.

Sticking with a Buffalo theme. The Sabres will finish with over 100 points next year and make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If we can cut the bad injury luck in half, we steamroll the league with 15 wins and the #1 seed.  People love pinning the weak playoff performance on McD and put him on the hot seat, but we had about 312 legitimate reasons to be gassed out come playoff time.

• Agree 3

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Andy Dalton will throw for 2500 yards.

That is bold haha

49 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Washington Commanders make the playoffs.

The Bengals miss the playoffs.

Saints go 12-5

Cardinals go 0-17

Steelers go 12-5

I wish you lived in Rochester so I could meet you at a bar to discuss these for an hr. I don't think you are wrong I just want to hear your logic out.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The Jets will finish last in the division.

I hope Rodgers and the Jets have the same kind of year Wilson and the Broncos had last year. Listening to all the angry/frustrated Jets fans call up WFAN ranting and raving would be priceless.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.