Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'll refrain from any opinion or judge his decision until the dust settles some and more facts come out.

Why!?  It's a few hours into day one - anyone that's ever faced adversity knows that's when you freak out and throw in the towel!  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'll refrain from any opinion or judge his decision until the dust settles some and more facts come out.

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46
: When proven disastrously wrong, dig your heels in and state that you must wait until all details of your wrongness is fleshed out. By that point, hopefully the conversation has shifted and you can avoid all comeuppance.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's true. 

He does get that zombie look sometimes.

I'm the President of a company and have been a bit of a prodigy since 15 years old.

I have risen to heights that most can only dream of.

My IQ is tested.

I am the opposite of a joke.

And I can see that the homers have their teeth out today, as they have been proven disastrously and humiliatingly wrong.

And yet here you are proclaiming all of this nonsense in this fashion on a football message board…

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Maybe he missed his bus.  

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I predict this thread will reach 200 pages by tonight :)

And to think, besides the video above and this, I haven't even made a post.  LMAO  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transient said:

And yet here you are proclaiming all of this nonsense in this fashion on a football message board…

Someone essentially asked why my username is what is (by mocking it) I simply explained it. Please try to follow along.

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's true. 

He does get that zombie look sometimes.

I'm the President of a company and have been a bit of a prodigy since 15 years old.

I have risen to heights that most can only dream of.

My IQ is tested.

I am the opposite of a joke.

And I can see that the homers have their teeth out today, as they have been proven disastrously and humiliatingly wrong.

Lol, look at me, Look at me, I’m brilliant, no really… 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46
: When proven disastrously wrong, dig your heels in and state that you must wait until all details of your wrongness is fleshed out. By that point, hopefully the conversation has shifted and you can avoid all comeuppance.

You really feel what he said was unresonable?

Edited by teef
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

All I can say, is let's all hope (or do whatever makes you comfortable i.e.pray) that Stef comes out of this healthy, happy and ready to move forward in life. He is just a kid....

Two interesting posts from a guy who doesn’t post here much.  Care to elaborate?

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46

Dude, nothing has gone "disastrously wrong" - it's DAY ONE, but I know you're excited to be right.  🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.