The Pride Flag

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Some are, some aren't. Lea Thomas is a lesbian.

My point really was asking @BillStime if he/she supports parents sending their child to converse therapy. Since he/she said they support parents making what they think is the best decision for their child, then I assume he/she would.

Oh, I've tried to get people to think about such things in this thread, the point at which the state should be allowed to override parental decisions. Take a look. You'll see no attempt by the "it's a transurrection!" posters to think that through.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

My point really was asking @BillStime if he/she supports parents sending their child to converse therapy. Since he/she said they support parents making what they think is the best decision for their child, then I assume he/she would.

Homosexuality is physical attraction to the same sex and is not a gender identity disorder.

Clinical psychologists define transsexuality as a gender identity disorder. Link And, should you desire to, you might want to gain an understanding ofthe difference between a clinician and a regular, run of the mill, psychologist.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I stand by my opinion.

If it’s not against the law - parents should have the right to do what they think is best for their kids

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

I've been around my fair share of the Flag Code Absolutists in my career. The "Old Glory must be in the dominant position" and even "an indoor flag should be fitted with an approved flag spreader so as to display the stars and stripes in a manner consistent with it flapping in the breeze." I even had someone try to explain why the flag I had was all wrong because it did/didn't have the yellow fringe around it. I can't remember what the rule was. 

There's more important things to think about. Just don't be an idiot and stick the Bills flag or the Pride Flag on top of the American flag, and don't use the flag on a pole as a battering ram.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2023 at 6:01 PM, BillStime said:

This should be just enough for the insecure cult to bail on this team:

That's the NFL all about money . They (the NFL do it for the money) are just like the libs & politicians (that do it for the votes) they do that as to not hurt their product & bottom line weather it be cash or votes - all inclusive .

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’ll agree to both if you will…😉

What was wrong w the flags at the WH?

15 minutes ago, T master said:

That's the NFL all about money . They (the NFL do it for the money) are just like the libs & politicians (that do it for the votes) they do that as to not hurt their product & bottom line weather it be cash or votes - all inclusive .

Would you say your views are becoming more aligned w communism?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Read the comments >50% are saying stop this non stop in our face BS.

At the end of the day the NFL can put this type of crap on social media and they'll just get backlash in the comments on social media. No big deal.

The NFL knows better, I'd hope, to not start with this ***** in the stadium or on the field. Unless they want to be another Bud Light.

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bullshittt - most fans can give two flying fks about it.

It’s just homophobes like you who need wedges and division to FEEL a WIN because your party does nothing but disappoint you.

SO

MUCH

WINNING 

lmao

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

At the end of the day the NFL can put this type of crap on social media and they'll just get backlash in the comments on social media. No big deal.

The NFL knows better, I'd hope, to not start with this ***** in the stadium or on the field. Unless they want to be another Bud Light.

I bet they are glad pride month is the off season so they don’t have to take a stand. 

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Just a video of Muslims saving America.

Dam a lot has changed in 22 years.

This is where it’s going to get awkward for Dems. 

These past few weeks we’ve seen protests from Armenians in LA, Hispanics in LA, Muslims in Minnesota, Muslims in Michigan and Muslims in Virginia, along with some viral speeches from black fathers at school board meetings. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Bullshittt - most fans can give two flying fks about it.

It’s just homophobes like you who need wedges and division to FEEL a WIN because your party does nothing but disappoint you.

SO

MUCH

WINNING 

lmao

you dont believe in surgeries for kids under 18. according to the trans community you are anti trans. how's that feel?

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Some people form opinions on their own and hold them regardless of what other groups think of them.  Sound familiar?

Not according to the trans community. If you disagree with them in any way you are anti trans and causing literal violence to them. He does not believe surgeries on kids are appropriate but according to the trans community they are necessary therefore he is a transphobe. I don’t make the rules 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not according to the trans community. If you disagree with them in any way you are anti trans and causing literal violence to them. He does not believe surgeries on kids are appropriate but according to the trans community they are necessary therefore he is a transphobe. I don’t make the rules 

neither do they. I do😀 and it's ok to think however you want:  straight, gay, trans, far right conservative etc.  Just realize that the world treats people differently based on beliefs...

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

neither do they. I do😀 and it's ok to think however you want:  straight, gay, trans, far right conservative etc.  Just realize that the world treats people differently based on beliefs...

And their is a small percentage of left wing nut jobs that will attack you if you have a different opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Still trying to be relevant, eh?

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just saw someone flying a pride flag, first I've seen of this one 

image.png.923cb46125c6223791d080a7dabf2414.png

If you come across a Ukrainian Pride flag please let us know. They may have more important things going on but that doesn’t mean they can’t be an ally. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The only response from the libs in this thread have ZERO to do with their groomer support and why it’s an awesome thing.  

It’s hilariously on brand.  

Simps.  

Cue another Trump meme as proof.  

Her mind is in a pretzel now that she’s a transphobe

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

They are being attacked by half the nation how do you expect them to react?

I don’t understand why people just can’t let people let other people live the way they want

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They are being attacked by half the nation how do you expect them to react?

I don’t understand why people just can’t let people let other people live the way they want

I wish you felt that way about people who have different political beliefs than yours.

• Like (+1) 1