The Pride Flag

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning everyone!

So let me see if I understand this. We’re now asserting that Christians are nazis? Really? And this assertion is coming from let me guess…the uber-tolerant Left! 

Well done people. A new low point for this board.

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/christian-nationalism-is-single-biggest-threat-to-americas-religious-freedom/

12 minutes ago, Westside said:

When did you stop beating your wife?

Then you should easily be able to provide evidence of these nazi churches plaguing our society. 

This is still happening today
https://bigthink.com/the-past/nazis-anti-semitic-bible-aryan-jesus/

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm actually sick of flags and lawn signs.  ***** lawn signs.  If you have a lawn sign, you're an #######.  And, the only flag on your house should be the American flag.  

I honestly couldn’t imagine having anything other than American flag on my property

But once again, I understand what that flag means freedom freedom to do what you want live how you want

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Irv said:

I'm actually sick of flags and lawn signs.  ***** lawn signs.  if you have a lawn sign, you're an #######.  And, the only flag on your house should be the American flag.  

yes, we know you don't like elections...or democracy.  But thanks for reminding me to pick up the lawn sign for my friend running for county treasurer.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I will.

from the cited article:  

But another employee told CNN that allegations of misconduct were “greatly exaggerated.”

“I’m completely happy here,” the employee said. “We have many women in leadership.” 

Another employee said Dees “didn’t catch up with the times.”

That source said Dees was an amazing salesman, adding that he was also a “scapegoat,” for the company’s problems. 

The center has strongly defended its response to recent events. 

“No one, no matter that person’s position at the SPLC, will be exempt from scrutiny and accountability as part of that process,” Fuson said in a statement. 

its became another Charity turned Political PAC.

https://www.splcactionfund.org/press-center/splc-action-fund-announces-launch-new-southern-leaders-pac-and-new-southern-majority-ie

https://www.splcenter.org/about/financial-information

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, we know you don't like elections...or democracy.  But thanks for reminding me to pick up the lawn sign for my friend running for county treasurer.

***** your friend.

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

You buy lawn signs and pride flags in bulk with your welfare check I pay for.  What a mess.  

I guess you've never been asked to place a political lawn sign by the MAGA's.  They're free, at least on my side.  Undoubtedly, trump charges for them, right?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Catholic.  I like that I can follow mass even in languages I don't know.

I was married for 23 years to the daughter of a nondenominational pastor here in California. Great man actually I could never imagine going to a church that preaches hate, and I’ve seen so many of them.

Never once did, I hear him utter a word of politics out of his mouth any any sermon he ever gave

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

and by MAGA you mean anyone not 100% dem loyalist 

Chris, you know that this isn’t true
When they sit up there and they confess their love for Donald Trump and how he is some kind of religious savior, and I know that you’ve seen it

It’s got nothing to do with being a damn loyalist you can be a conservative wants to worship God and not have a church. That’s in the politics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I was married for 23 years to the daughter of a nondenominational pastor here in California. Great man actually I could never imagine going to a church that preaches hate, and I’ve seen so many of them.

Never once did, I hear him utter a word of politics out of his mouth any any sermon he ever gave

John? You’ve seen “so many” churches that preach hate? Really? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I rarely hear politics in mass except from overzealous righties who, in my experience, are few and far between but unfortunately in some upper positions in the American church.  Fortunately Pope Frank has a low tolerance for them.