The Pride Flag

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm actually sick of flags and lawn signs.  ***** lawn signs.  If you have a lawn sign, you're an #######.  And, the only flag on your house should be the American flag.  

I have a Bills flag?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

null

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was married for 23 years to the daughter of a nondenominational pastor here in California. Great man actually I could never imagine going to a church that preaches hate, and I’ve seen so many of them.

Never once did, I hear him utter a word of politics out of his mouth any any sermon he ever gave

thems the old days. Now of days Some churches push politics through them. and ironically are on the side of separating church and state.

https://www.middlechurch.org/celebrate-pride-with-middle-church/

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes

I’m pretty confident that what you perceive as hate is actually them just taking a position that you’re uncomfortable or disagree with. I’ve yet to sit in a church that preaches ‘hate’. And I’ve sat in quite a few. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m pretty confident that what you perceive as hate is actually them just taking a position that you’re uncomfortable or disagree with. I’ve yet to sit in a church that preaches ‘hate’. And I’ve sat in quite a few. 

There are quite a few of these when you have a moment look up, patriot church, and the things that are coming out of that guys mouth

Does he say go out and kill a gay person know but he says enough whenever you have a bunch of weak minded people that are easily influenced

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So many insecure people - so scared and enraged over a rainbow flag.

What are they hiding?

Why so much self hate?

No wonder suicide rates are so high.

@BillsFanNC - is that your friend Ethan?

it's obvious what they're hiding and becoming less hidden by the minute:  their true aspiration is to have an authoritarian leader that champions their beliefs. aka fascism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1