JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

I find this thread distasteful. Yes I realize it is a bunch of speculation,  jokes, male locker room humor blah blah blah whatever. "I'd hit that" ...yeah I bet you would TRY and any self respecting classy woman would swing right back. You better duck. 

Anyway an accomplished talented woman who has her own life and Very attractive sounds perfect for him. AND long distance for those who think his past relationship played a part as far as his football career is concerned.

A beautiful accomplished person like this would be a great catch right  ? Right. Both ways.  But I'm not trying to marry him off.   He isn't getting married anytime soon.

The man has a right to  a private life.  But he won't get to  have that.   That is problematic kind of sucks. The cost of fame. I hope he has a good mental health therapist . NO Shame in that.  To us he is like Superman but he indeed is only human 

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Woof

I'm sure if you were dating an actress that's what they would say about you

17 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Bad move. He don’t need some Hollywood broad who tries to keep his balls in her purse.

"don't need some"

🧑‍🎓

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I didn't give the personal life stuff much credence when it originally broke but I am increasingly feeling like it was a factor in the Josh Allen we saw down the stretch last year. Not the only factor but a factor.

I believe this to be the reason for his disinterested performance in the Bengals game. He was uncharacteristically detached and cold in that game. 

Also why I keep harping on the suggestion that such athletes should not get romantically involved in the prime of their careers. Not everyone can handle the demands of a personal relationship when they have to perform supremely on the football field on game day. Allen should just play the field with the ladies and save the "honey, I love you more than football" crap till after he retires. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I believe this to be the reason for his disinterested performance in the Bengals game. He was uncharacteristically detached and cold in that game. 

Also why I keep harping on the suggestion that such athletes should not get romantically involved in the prime of their careers. Not everyone can handle the demands of a personal relationship when they have to perform supremely on the football field on game day. Allen should just play the field with the ladies and save the "honey, I love you more than football" crap till after he retires. 

It depends on the individual.  Some guys need a wife & kids to settle them down while others get too distracted by family life.  There's a big difference between handling the demands of a personal relationship & having a breakup with someone he'd been with for years and then having to go right out & play immediately after the breakup. Realistically, he's not going to have a bad breakup every season right before a playoff game.   

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think she is hotter than Britt. Britt was never really my type. And nor is Josh. Too tall and too cleancut. 

Curios because I often see Most’s from you that talk about men and women as if they were one in the same. Assuming you are a man (Bill) are you one of those “a human is a human and I can be in an intimate relation with any human” type thinker or are you just secure in who you are as a man and not seriously attracted to other men but just joke around? This is none of my business but it’ll help me understand the context of some of your posts. No type of disrespect intended by my question.

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

He vacationed with his ex in March, the cinci game was in January. Unrelated - move on

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Me and Mrs. Zerovoltz.

Married 19 and a half years.  

1st picture from 2004.  2nd picture is from this week.  

GandC1.jpg

Cindynails1.jpg

Bro just call it 20 years…lol. But congrats. Not the easiest to stay in a relationship this long. Very rare in the 2000s! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Curios because I often see Most’s from you that talk about men and women as if they were one in the same. Assuming you are a man (Bill) are you one of those “a human is a human and I can be in an intimate relation with any human” type thinker or are you just secure in who you are as a man and not seriously attracted to other men but just joke around? This is none of my business but it’ll help me understand the context of some of your posts. No type of disrespect intended by my question.

I'm bisexual. And no offence taken from the question. All good.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Comparing this photo to the photos in the NY Post story just shows how women’s makeup can do *magic.* LOL

A total smoke show actress with 21 million followers on social media may tend to 'dumb it down' in public so as to not be accosted left and right by fans. 

And yes, how they look in real life and how they look for photo shoots are not the same thing. Thanks for the insight Einstein. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.