Matt Araiza

SCBills

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Kinda funny if the Bills would’ve said that, since they aren’t a criminal court and that evidentiary standard doesn’t apply to them at all. 

I couldn’t give less of a **** about Araiza either way, but this isn’t even close to the truth. There were a multitude of things that went into the prosecution’s decision not to pursue charges. The alleged victim was a trainwreck and not the least bit credible by witness standards. Multiple people disputed the alleged victim’s account, including people who know and did not know Araiza. Cell phone data and videos also contradicted her accounts, including her assertion that Araiza was present inside the house during the gang assault. 

Makes sense why we use the term not guilty in court and public opinion instead of innocent.

4 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I am thinking that if he returns to the NFL, he may well not want to be with the Bills who canned him without due process.  I know I would not return to such an employer.

He should countersue imho.

What an awful mess. If he's innocent and wasnt even present when the acts occurred then its a total injustice. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, CSBill said:

One week ago, Sam Martin had the best punting game of the year in the NFL; this week, we're ready to ditch him. People?

Special teams players of the week

Sam Martin, punter, Buffalo. In an odd way, Martin had one of the most impactful games a punter ever could have Thursday night against Tampa Bay. Amazing that Martin is in here, seeing that he never booted the football for the first 39 minutes of Buffalo’s 24-18 win. His first punt, with 20 minutes left in the game, pinned Tampa at its 3-yard line. His second punt, with 14 minutes left, pinned Tampa at its 4-yard line. His third punt, with 10 minutes left, pinned Tampa at its 8-yard line. Crazy thing: Martin did it one more time, and the ball was hanging in the air at the 1-yard line, and the Buffalo gunner couldn’t bat it back into play.

Araiza is superior is why you bring him back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.