Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

33 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So if you don’t want to watch the WFL/USFL/XFL etc…, you aren’t a “true” football fan?  Okay football super fan. How is the view from your pedestal?

It's great! I get to watch more football than you lowly peasants.

32 minutes ago, nucci said:

it's not a rival league. It's made of players who can't play in the NFL. 

Well, how do you think a league can work itself up to become a rival? It's not going to get there immediately. 

But, alas, that's the world that casual "football fans" live in ....

The other poster complained about the NFL having a monopoly and wants the government to step in, but then doesn't even support the up-and-coming league.

Just stupid.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's great! I get to watch more football than you lowly peasants.

Well, how do you think a league can work itself up to become a rival? It's not going to get there immediately. 

But, alas, that's the world that casual "football fans" live in ....

The other poster complained about the NFL having a monopoly and wants the government to step in, but then doesn't even support the up-and-coming league.

Just stupid.

The original USFL was a rival league immediately because they signed star players and great college players. They had Kelly, Young, Herschel Walker....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

The original USFL was a rival league immediately because they signed star players and great college players. They had Kelly, Young, Herschel Walker....

Obviously that was a different time and economic environment for the leagues.

1 hour ago, nucci said:

it's not a rival league. It's made of players who can't play in the NFL. 

Can't play or not given a true opportunity due to draft status or lack there of?  USFL in the early 80's and we were told they couldn't play in the NFL either.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The funny thing is there IS A RIVAL LEAGUE that we should be supporting. And it's really fun. But I think the majority of NFL fans aren't true FOOTBALL fans. They don't watch anything but the NFL and maybe just their own college team.

They're fans of the brand.

What color is the sky in your world?

• Haha (+1) 1

The latest step in the process, STH's will now have a second account executive to deal with for the new stadium, different than their current account rep.  Just got this email...

Dear Jack,

Thank you for being a loyal Buffalo Bills Season Ticket Member! I'm excited to introduce you to Natalie Diable, your dedicated new stadium Account Executive who will guide you every step of the way on the journey to the New Highmark Stadium. While your new stadium Account Executive will answer all questions related to the new stadium, I will continue to be your point of contact for your season tickets at the current stadium. Natalie Diable will reach out with a direct introduction via email later this week, but in the meantime contact information is also listed below.

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

The latest step in the process, STH's will now have a second account executive to deal with for the new stadium, different than their current account rep.  Just got this email...

These guys work for Legends, not the Bills. Canr wait to see the PSL!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Prices are finally incoming if they have the sales team mobilized.

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

14 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Prices are finally incoming if they have the sales team mobilized.

Same here. Let's hope they keep things somewhat reasonable.

This article helps clear up one question on PSLs, how they will be paid...

What Bills season ticket holders need to know about PSLs (spectrumlocalnews.com)

Basically...

1) Pay in full immediately

2) Pay over the next two years

3) Pay over 10 years with a loan from M&T

Thanks to @Hammered a Lot for the link to the article.  

Edited by Just Jack

21 minutes ago, nucci said:

imagine getting a 10 year loan with interest to buy football tickets

That's just your PSL fee. Paying for your season tickets is a different payment. You know that saying about **** runs downhill. Guess who is at the bottom of the hill. Enjoy these next few seasons at the current stadium before being financially robbed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That's just your PSL fee. Paying for your season tickets is a different payment. You know that saying about **** runs downhill. Guess who is at the bottom of the hill. Enjoy these next few seasons at the current stadium before being financially robbed.

I’m really curious to see if small market western NY, and the new high prices, will yield sellouts for all the games in the new stadium.

23 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Thanks Jack. I’ll have to check my email as well. Told everyone a while ago this would be happening. About 6-9 months late. But it’s happening as I previously stated. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

I’m really curious to see if small market western NY, and the new high prices, will yield sellouts for all the games in the new stadium.

The Bills better have a really good team on the field if they want sellouts at those prices. I can tell you that PSL's were a disaster for the Giants and Jets. It didn't help that both teams have mostly sucked for the past 10 years or so. So many season ticket holders dropped their seasons and just purchase individual game tickets to avoid the PSL fee. The Bills should expect many of their fans to do the same thing.

• Like (+1) 1