LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

44 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Your offered two opinions that are exactly opposite of each other.  That seems odd.  There are a lot of folks here who like to just criticize and be negative.

I mean I been on this board for quite a while now.  You should know I am not a negative poster lol. 

Just now, KingBoots8 said:

Bummer. Was really hoping we could get him at 230. Oh well, best of luck man.

soooooo Saftey? Hickman? DT Ojomo? Idk who is even left I’ve literally been painting my living room…

I bet we take guys we are loaded at positions hard to sell those guys

Vince Neil is either the entertainment for the 7th round or trying to show scouts that he can carry that weight with his frame (and failing). His RAS has him as a DND/UDFA in my book. I'll wait till after Crue plays the Bar-Mitzvah Bowl next week to make a final judgement but I think he should consider cashing in on whatever degree he earned at Rock'N'Roll U.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Vince Neil is either the entertainment for the 7th round or trying to show scouts that he can carry that weight with his frame (and failing). His RAS has him as a DND/UDFA in my book. I'll wait till after the Bar-Mitzvah Bowl next week to make a final judgement but I think he should think about cashing in on whatever degree he earned at Rock'N'Roll U.

Vince Neil represents what cool is if you live in KC.  

one of the worst bands ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.