Now this is depressing

Utah John

14 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm so depressed that the NFL hasn't updated this list that I'm immediately going into a darkness retreat for a week.  

Careful, you might emerge from the darkness a Jets fan... 

...brought to you by "Mandy" and "Josh" in marketing.

Spoiler:  You get this kind of product when you work for the NFL but do not watch it or understand it.

I bet the person who put that list together thinks Brees is still playing.  

14 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeah, Josh will bounce back.  This ridiculous "Josh has regressed" narrative is the flavor of the month. No team in the history of the NFL is ever likely to experience what the Bills had to deal with last season.  He'll be trending again very soon.

As a Buffalo Bills fan none of this really matters the NFL fans and teams care about their own teams few are feeling sorry for the Bills team or the Bills fans. Everyone has injuries and adversity the bottom line the 2022 Buffalo Bills weren’t good enough for many reasons none that really matters other than they failed. The Bills as all NFL teams will have injuries in 2023 to infinity it comes with NFL football and sports In general injuries it’s not why the Bills failed, regressed blah, blah we had this or that? So does all NFL teams.

New England Patriots fans have to deal with a terrible quarterback Mac Jones again that is a big situation for there fans but as Bills fans most of us could care less that Mac Jones is athletically challenged, vertically challenged and belongs in the XFL or USFL as a starting quarterback how about dealing with that as a Patriots fan? Right we as Bills fans don’t care proves my point just win the Super Bowl and stop whining with excuses Bills fans. I am a Buffalo Bills fan but I don’t make excuses simply the 2022 Bills football team failed like all Bills teams have failed since 1965 onward to the 2023 Buffalo Bills.

As Buffalo fan I have remain the same for 49 years and counting win a championship or it is simply a failed season onward to the next season it works for me as a Buffalo fan no excuses Buffalo players, scouts, coaches, general managers, owners come and go regardless of the sport we are talking about the champions will be remembered. What about the losers? No they won’t be remembered fondly they will just become foot notes and statistics in the media guides and records of the NFL under Buffalo Bills stats pages of that particular year in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good

16 hours ago, Utah John said:

The nfl.com website has a "players" tab with a list of popular active players for fans to read about.  Here it is:

Patrick Mahomes

Tom Brady

Ezekiel Elliott

Saquon Barkley

Aaron Rodgers

Drew Brees

Todd Gurley

Khalil Mack

Ben Roethlisberger

Aaron Donald

Kyler Murray

Not only is Josh Allen not on the list, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Ben Roethlisberger are!

its disrespectful but honestly means nothing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.