Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

28 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

So I will ask again, is this breakup of JA & his girlfriend confirmed, or just wild speculation by fans who have zero actual knowledge of anything beyond when is the next time they're going to be at the kiosk inside a McDonalds?

It's speculation at this point but being that she has removed him from her social media, it's a pretty strong indicator.  

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's speculation at this point but being that she has removed him from her social media, it's a pretty strong indicator.  

Kyle Murray did the same with the Cardinals and they are still together 

• Haha (+1) 5

15 hours ago, finn said:

Let's see if he can coax Diggs out of his hissy fit moping. 

Lol. I'm not a fan of him missing the workouts but it's no big deal to me. 

I said this in a different thread but Von made a comment in his presser yesterday about how important it is to be present and how you earn respect of the teammates by being present.  I'm sure it wasn't a shot at Diggs but it's interesting 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I have been an Allen proponent since before he was drafted and defended him when half this board wanted him gone after season 2.  Those who posted that back then rarely admit it now.

But saying he needs to play better is not the same as saying we have a QB problem.

In 2022, he had more INT than Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Brady, Rodgers, Hurts, and just about every other top QB except Prescott.  We all know he had several other dropped INTs. I'm sure those other QBs had dropped INTs as well.  And to be fair, the difference between Allen and the majority of these guys was 2-3 INTs. Only Hurts had single digit INTs(6).

He played with a bad elbow for a majority of the year but he was still careless at times.  The INT on the opening drive of the Jets away game was brutal.  He also had a few red-zone INT's taking points off the board.  

We all saw missed opportunities to take the safer checkdown.  

He is the best QB this franchise has ever had and yes he still needs to be better to get us a ring.  Both things can be true.

Even though I quoted your post my comments were more aimed at other posters who seem to rag on Allen endlessly.

23 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Kyle Murray did the same with the Cardinals and they are still together 

I don’t think its the same.  That’s a leveraging move for contract negotiations and he’s not the only one to do it.

A personal relationship is much more of a sign.  A person you live with and have known since you were in elementary school removes you from her social media?

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Even though I quoted your post my comments were more aimed at other posters who seem to rag on Allen endlessly.

This board is getting pretty sour about anything Bills related, not just Josh.  I got to admit it's getting harder to come on here and

unfortunately, I think it's only going to get worse.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh is the best QB in the league......give him Kelce and that KC Oline and there would be very little talk of mahomes being better.

the bills over under win total is 10.5 games.....i'd say it's 90% likely goes over

bills are a legitmate Top 5 team in league

Josh locked and loaded sounds good to me

Go Bills

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This board is getting pretty sour about anything Bills related, not just Josh.  I got to admit it's getting harder to come on here and

unfortunately, I think it's only going to get worse.

If the team and player names were blacked out, and you came to this forum, you would think it was the Texans or Bears forum. It is getting truly ridiculous. We all want to see the team win a SB, but the doom and gloom BS is out of hand. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Josh is bigger than Jesus on this board and in WNY.  Its practically heresy to say anything even remotely critical of Allen on this forum.  I have no clue who or what you are reacting to.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Perhaps. I also think there's a strong argument that social media is the devil regarding relationships.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.