Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

Man, I’m just glad I’ve been married to the same guy for a decade and a half and he still worships the ground I walk on. Probably helps that we aren’t worth millions of dollars 🤣 I can’t imagine being out in the dating world ever again. Especially in this social media crazy world.

I have always wondered why Britt didn’t have a ring yet. Kind of figured maybe he’d propose after we won the SB. But that involves getting there first.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

From erratic passer to erotic passer 🤔

Just when we thought Allen’s accuracy was improving. 😞

I really don’t hope there is a potential child involvement. Pretty crappy to have this stuff out there about a “kid.”

2 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Man, I’m just glad I’ve been married to the same guy for a decade and a half and he still worships the ground I walk on. Probably helps that we aren’t worth millions of dollars 🤣 I can’t imagine being out in the dating world ever again. Especially in this social media crazy world.

I have always wondered why Britt didn’t have a ring yet. Kind of figured maybe he’d propose after we won the SB. But that involves getting there first.

Is he a pro athlete or in a band? 😂 congratulations on a successful marriage. They are become rarer and rarer. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Just when we thought Allen’s accuracy was improving. 😞

I really don’t hope there is a potential child involvement. Pretty crappy to have this stuff out there about a “kid.”

Is he a pro athlete or in a band? 😂 congratulations on a successful marriage. They are become rarer and rarer. 

Neither - I honestly don’t think I could live that lifestyle. I enjoy my privacy. I can’t imagine having every little thing scrutinized on that level.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Orton line is his personal life.  Celebrity star QB or not, he deserves his privacy.  I care only about his head as it pertains to football.  

Besides I have my own dating life melodrama at times to deal with and I don’t want to bring others into my dating life unless I invite one of my friends.  It’s my choice, not tmz paparazzi.

22 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

There are some interesting tidbits regarding this one. 

Bits of Tid you say…, 

😁

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Orton line is his personal life.  Celebrity star QB or not, he deserves his privacy.  I care only about his head as it pertains to football.  

Besides I have my own dating life melodrama at times to deal with and I don’t want to bring others into my dating life unless I invite one of my friends.  It’s my choice, not tmz paparazzi.

This is also you…

Sounds like if true a mid-life crisis for Tahmmy.   It’s not like Brady has great morals knocking up Bridget Moynihan and leaving her while she was pregnant.

I appreciate his skills on the field,  it a deusche off the field.

Most of us on this board are quick to jump on somebody else’s QB,  it suddenly the shoe might be on the other foot and it’s “as long as it doesn’t affect football.” And “respect his privacy”.

You're certainly not the only one. I don’t mean to call you out specifically. But it feels like this thread is trending in that direction.

Between Araiza, injury management, and maybe this, I’m over the who “Process” thing. We don’t have any sort of secret sauce or moral compass. These guys aren’t special. Our team isn’t above anything any other team is. We’re an NFL team with NFL players, who operate by and large the same as every other team in the league. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I’ve got to say the same, twenty three years with the same woman, and I still know I’m the lucky one, 😁.  The dating world nowadays is governed by norms that seem, well, let’s just say, odd to me, so very happy I don’t have to deal with that any more. I hope all goes well for both of them wether they stay together or go their separate ways. 

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, fan_in_tx said:

If this was about Diggs would we even be talking about it?

Diggs is a well known playa.  Has been all along. There was a reason he was the butt of a "player you wouldn't want to date your sister" fluff piece in Minny.  From baby mamma drama there, to "two women in the same hotel on Valentine's Day" last off season, it's same 'ol same 'ol so not worth talking.

What would be news about Diggs is if he were suddenly said to be in some kind of committed romantic relationship.  That would be a first.

I will give him his propers, he's apparently trying to be a good dad to his little daughter.

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

Between Araiza, injury management, and maybe this, I’m over the who “Process” thing. We don’t have any sort of secret sauce or moral compass. These guys aren’t special. Our team isn’t above anything any other team is. We’re an NFL team with NFL players, who operate by and large the same as every other team in the league.

??

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Diggs is a well known playa.  Has been all along. There was a reason he was the butt of a "player you wouldn't want to date your sister" fluff piece in Minny.  From baby mamma drama there, to "two women in the same hotel on Valentine's Day" last off season, it's same 'ol same 'ol so not worth talking.

What would be news about Diggs is if he were suddenly said to be in some kind of committed romantic relationship.  That would be a first.

I will give him his propers, he's apparently trying to be a good dad to his little daughter.

??

I’ve heard over and over that we are ultra cautious, and player first when it comes to injuries. But that’s just a thing we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better. Outside of the total mismanagement of Tua, I don’t think we make many different decisions than any other coaching staff in the league. 

That isn’t to say we have a great training staff. I think we do. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I’ve heard over and over that we are ultra cautious, and player first when it comes to injuries. But that’s just a thing we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better. Outside of the total mismanagement of Tua, I don’t think we make many different decisions than any other coaching staff in the league. 

That isn’t to say we have a great training staff. I think we do. 

Fair.  I can certainly think of a number of injury management decisions I thought were very aggressive - and sometimes that proved to be mistakes (Milano's pec tear comes to mind).

Letting Josh play without missing a game after his UCL injury would certainly count as aggressive.

But I've never thought we were "ultra cautious" in injury management.  People say all sorts of stuff, like that McDermott won't play rookies who are doing great and should be on the field, that I don't think is true.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That's my guy! Although I should make clear you can be in a committed, romantic relationship without monogomy...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beast said:

If there was a police report don’t you think someone would have FOIL’d it by now?

If there was something, I'd be shocked if the responding department didn't sweep it under the rug, especially if it was OP PD or the Sheriff's dept. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, yall said:

If there was something, I'd be shocked if the responding department didn't sweep it under the rug, especially if it was OP PD or the Sheriff's dept. 

I’d be shocked if they did. Police Departments don’t ***** around with domestic issues regardless of if an arrest is made or not.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.