Prayer service planned for Kim Pegula

BillsFan619

“Speakers will be leading times of prayer, and a message will be shared from the Pegula family”.

All are welcome. If you can’t attend in person, it’ll also be live-streamed. Here’s the link to the live stream - https://live.ehwc.org

Here’s the link to the article:

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/erie-county/williamsville/prayer-and-healing-service-planned-for-kim-pegula/amp/

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Such a sad situation. What exactly happened to this great woman? Does anyone really know? So young. 

Heart issue. Her daughter needed to give her CPR to revive her. She was without oxygen for a decent amount of time. Iirc she had complications or another episode. One of the daughters wrote an article about it a couple months ago

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/i-want-to-talk-to-you-about-my-mom-01gregf7yr33/amp

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
Link
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Heart issue. Her daughter needed to give her CPR to revive her. She was without oxygen for a decent amount of time. Iirc she had complications or another episode. One of the daughters wrote an article about it a couple months ago

Wow didn’t know the details. So sad. Prayers to her. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

“Speakers will be leading times of prayer, and a message will be shared from the Pegula family”.

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/erie-county/williamsville/prayer-and-healing-service-planned-for-kim-pegula/amp/

I hope this doesn’t mean that her condition has gotten worse.  The fact that the news broke 2+ months ago and they are doing a service makes me wonder.  Hopefully that’s not the case

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 7

8 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I hope this doesn’t mean that her condition has gotten worse.  The fact that the news broke 2+ months ago and they are doing a service makes me wonder.  Hopefully that’s not the case

Unfortunately that is what entered my mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This isn't their church so I doubt they have any ties to the family that indicates they have any knowledge of her condition beyond the rest of the general public. 

25 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I had the same thought sadly… on a related note Eastern Hills is a great church.

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

Looks like more of a PR thing from the church doing it independently.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Looks like more of a PR thing from the church doing it independently.

I hope so… the timing just seems a little considering that Jessie broke the news over 2 months ago.   You would think they would have scheduled this event earlier 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.