Your choice as of today, for Pick #27, limited to players who are likely available to select?

Chaos

Among these players who would be your pick at #27  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Among these players who would be your pick at #27

• Anton Harrison OT
    • Darnell Wright OT
    • Dawand Jones OT
    • Jalin Hyatt WR
    • Josh Downs WR
    • Zay Flowers WR
    • O'Cyrus Torrence G
    • Drew Sanders LB
    • Trenton Simpson LB
    • Jack Campbell LB
    • Best Defensive Lineman or Cornerback available.
    • Dalton Kincaid TE
    • Michael Mayer TE
    • Will McDonald IV Edge
    • Bijan Johnson
    • Brian Branch, S/CB
    • Joey Porter CB

5 minutes ago, DC Grid said:

Jack Campbell?   So in a league built upon speed, in a D that stresses speed, at a spot where often only 2 guys are playing, the idea is to go with a throwback slow LB?  This guy maybe makes sense in a 3-4 system, where fast OLBs can mask his inability to cover ground, but with a team whose base is a modified nickel this just doesn’t make sense.  

Campbell is not slow. In fact he is fast.

HEIGHT: 6-4 (89%*)WEIGHT: 249 (83%*)

HANDS: 10 1/4 (79%*)ARM: 31 7/8 (41%*)

SPAN: 79 (90%*)

FORTY: 4.65 (C) (67%*)

SHUTTLE: 4.24 (C) (66%*)

10 YARD SPLIT: 1.59 (C) (70%*)

VERTICAL: 37.5 (C) (85%*)

BROAD JUMP: 128 (C) (96%*)

THREE CONE: 6.74 (C) (96%*)

BENCH PRESS: DNP

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hyatt, Harrison, Simpson would by my 1,2,3 I think. And I will stack them in that order. 

But my #1 option would be Trade Back.

I really don't like the options. Personally, I still think Dalton Kincaid is better as an offensive threat than any of the wrs likely to be available at 27, so I would consider him if he's there. Otherwise, this is a trade back year if you can get a decent return.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Chaos said:

this is fantasy, but it seems to hit some needs:

image.thumb.png.79b2913e9ca5f5ac7371d777726dc1c6.png

I am all aboard the Zay Flowers at #27 bandwagon.

That said, if the Bills wait until the later rounds to draft a WR, I like Charlie Jones as a target. Has enough speed and agility to compete and was always a heady player. Very underutilized at Iowa and has himself a breakout season when featured at Purdue.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

I am all aboard the Zay Flowers at #27 bandwagon.

That said, if the Bills wait until the later rounds to draft a WR, I like Charlie Jones as a target. Has enough speed and agility to compete and was always a heady player. Very underutilized at Iowa and has himself a breakout season when featured at Purdue.

Flowers is small but he looks pretty special. I think he'd be a great addition to the Bills. I don't see him being available at pick 27. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Campbell is not slow. In fact he is fast.

HEIGHT: 6-4 (89%*)WEIGHT: 249 (83%*)

HANDS: 10 1/4 (79%*)ARM: 31 7/8 (41%*)

SPAN: 79 (90%*)

FORTY: 4.65 (C) (67%*)

SHUTTLE: 4.24 (C) (66%*)

10 YARD SPLIT: 1.59 (C) (70%*)

VERTICAL: 37.5 (C) (85%*)

BROAD JUMP: 128 (C) (96%*)

THREE CONE: 6.74 (C) (96%*)

BENCH PRESS: DNP

Well the guy he’s replacing had 4.54 speed.  And from what I’ve read, Campbell wasn’t a sideline to sideline guy and it showed….in the Big Ten West.  And as much as I love the Big Ten, I think most of us are fast by Iowa, NU, UW, Minn etc standards.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Grid said:

Well the guy he’s replacing had 4.54 speed.  And from what I’ve read, Campbell wasn’t a sideline to sideline guy and it showed….in the Big Ten West.  And as much as I love the Big Ten, I think most of us are fast by Iowa, NU, UW, Minn etc standards.  

what you read is superceded by what can be measured. And the fact is Campbell is faster than any LB the Bills have now. 

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Jalen Hyatt has been my guy during this entire process but if he’s not there Dalton Kincaid is my second option.

Now knowing this front office it’s going to be Nolan Smith from Georgia as Beane loves his defensive ends and can’t help himself with dline picks.  

That is logical.  This seems like a good draft for TEs.

I'm looking into late round WR draft prospects that might be a bit "buried" on the depth charts due to exceptional talent ahead of them.  Also looking at the typical "top" schools, with high end competition.

Kearis Jackson, Georgia - Priority UDFA

Ronnie Bell, Michigan - Possible 6th rounder

Cedric Tillman, Tennessee - Possible 4th rounder

Edited by Yantha

3 minutes ago, Yantha said:

I'm looking into late round WR draft prospects that might be a bit "buried" on the depth charts due to exceptional talent ahead of them.  Also looking at the typical "top" schools, with high end competition.

Kearis Jackson, Georgia - Priority UDFA

Ronnie Bell, Michigan - Possible 6th rounder

Cedric Tillman, Tennessee - Possible 4th rounder

Tillman looks great. 

look into:

Palmer from Nebraska

Ford-Weaton from West Virginia 

Hutchinson from Iowa St

• Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hyatt, Harrison, Simpson would by my 1,2,3 I think. And I will stack them in that order. 

But my #1 option would be Trade Back.

Almost 100% agree, because in the right trade, it seems you could still get one of those three and something else. I prefer Campbell to Simpson though. 

Edited by Chaos

1 hour ago, DC Grid said:

Gotta say this is a moronic comment. Do stop watches run slower in Iowa?  Do rulers measure differently in Iowa?

This guy has a good 40 time and elite explosion numbers. 

Im not saying this guy is as good as Brian Urlacher, but he’s similar size with BETTER testing numbers. 
https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=4756

Note—Im not making this comp because they’re both white guys. Im making this comp because they are both tall athletic MLB, and Urlacher was the prototype for ideal MLB in a Cover 2. 

Edited by pennstate10

1 hour ago, DC Grid said:

4.54 speed, but subpar instincts. Campbell has 4.65 speed, elite short area quickness, and excellent instincts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, H2o said:

4.54 speed, but subpar instincts. Campbell has 4.65 speed, elite short area quickness, and excellent instincts. 

Actually the knock on him is that he’s very reactive and doesn’t attack. Very similar to what Edmunds did. 

maybe it’s just me but I want a MLB that wants to take peoples lives out there. Not tackle them 5 yards downfield. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.