Your choice as of today, for Pick #27, limited to players who are likely available to select?

Chaos

Among these players who would be your pick at #27  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Among these players who would be your pick at #27

• Anton Harrison OT
    • Darnell Wright OT
    • Dawand Jones OT
    • Jalin Hyatt WR
    • Josh Downs WR
    • Zay Flowers WR
    • O'Cyrus Torrence G
    • Drew Sanders LB
    • Trenton Simpson LB
    • Jack Campbell LB
    • Best Defensive Lineman or Cornerback available.
    • Dalton Kincaid TE
    • Michael Mayer TE
    • Will McDonald IV Edge
    • Bijan Johnson
    • Brian Branch, S/CB
    • Joey Porter CB

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Geez. So you’re trying to upgrade Gabe Davis, Ryan Bates, Spencer Brown, James Cook, and Ed Oliver in this draft? And also fill starting MLB?

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

He said any of the following not all.   I think all those players are fair to question at this point.  I think we have a lot of holes to fill.

27 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He said any of the following not all.   I think all those players are fair to question at this point.  I think we have a lot of holes to fill.

We’re not upgrading any of them this year. Key word is upgrade. No one we draft is starting over any of the players mentioned. The only possibility is Spencer Brown.

And we don’t have a lot of holes to fill. Minus MLB we’re deeper than we were last season as the Super Bowl favorites.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We’re not upgrading any of them this year. Key word is upgrade. No one we draft is starting over any of the players mentioned. The only possibility is Spencer Brown.

And we don’t have a lot of holes to fill. Minus MLB we’re deeper than we were last season as the Super Bowl favorites.

Agree to disagree.   With everything.   We should absolutely be aiming to upgrade at least 2 of the positions highlighted.  Whether it works out or not who knows. Saying we're deeper is also super suspect.   I could argue we haven't improved anywhere.  It's not as if we gained several all pros.  We signed some ok castoffs.

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think what you’re looking for is the best combination of football IQ and explosive athletic ability. GMs and scouts lean towards the explosive athlete. Jack Campbell doesn’t look like an explosive athlete on film but his testing says otherwise. He’s under control and does his job. I think the Bills would feel comfortable taking him at 27 do to the testing.

I think they can get him trading down.

Bold added by me.  I think you have nailed what has been confusing people.  People confuse under control with slow.  This is an instance where measurables matter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.