Your Bills-related unpopular opinion

QB Bills

7 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Mc Dermott can win a SB. Andy Reid was fired in Philly after playoff losses with McNabb at QB. Mahomes is making him look great. Now people are saying the same things about McDermott that they said about Reid. They are wrong. We just need a really good draft or 2 and a couple 'lucky bounces' in a relatively imjury free season and it will be our turn.

the Bills can win a Super Bowl. The Eagles fired Andy Reid then went on to win a Super Bowl years later. They then fired the coach that was there when they won the SB, and we’re able to pretty quickly get back to the SB and lost a close game to Andy Reid. 

oh and Sean McDermott is no Andy Reid 

1 hour ago, Manther said:

I don't like your profile picture French Connection.  It does not work for me, fyi.  Sorry, I always think this.  I like your posts.  I have never said anything, but, this thread seems like a good place to share my thought.  Sorry, not trying to be personal, it just doesn't fit for me.  I am sure it is important to you.

Go Bills!

PM might have been a good choice.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Mc Dermott can win a SB. Andy Reid was fired in Philly after playoff losses with McNabb at QB. Mahomes is making him look great. Now people are saying the same things about McDermott that they said about Reid. They are wrong. We just need a really good draft or 2 and a couple 'lucky bounces' in a relatively imjury free season and it will be our turn.

Josh Allen>>>>>>>McNabb

McDermott does less w more

• Like (+1) 2

Bill's Attired game attendees are dominated by the 'Wine and Brie' types who care more (and know more) about having the latest jerseys and making numerous trips to buy overpriced alcohol and eats than the game, especially those in the Lowers between the 20's. [Double that for those who bring clueless < 5 year olds to the game]

I have an opinion on the play of former Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds and his importance to the defence. It does not matter what my opinion is, for I know it will be both highly unpopular and popular at the same time. It is Schrodinger's opinion.

Also I believe you can never have too many threads hijacked by opinions on Tremaine Edmunds...

Edited by Brit
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll keep it to the current team. The coaching staff isn’t good enough. They are holding the team back. They were great to build a program but someone else needs to take them over the hump.

Dwayne Casey won coach of the year and was fired that offseason. The Raptors won a title shortly thereafter. I wanted Sean Payton this year. I don’t think McDermott should have immunity. It is Super Bowl or bust this year for him. We cannot waste the best years of Josh Allen.

The Raptors won because they traded for one of the best players in the NBA for one of the smallest “superstar” packages in recent NBA history. 

Based on the Sabres debacles over the years, I think Sean has one of the longest leashes in the NFL, personally. Whether he should or not is certainly a question

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.