The Walls be Closing

Kemp

All this fake elector BS.  Either party can submita slate of electors to the Senate.  It is up to the President of the Senate (VP) to determine which slate is accepted.

The only fakes are the current POTUS and VP. Neither are qualified to hold those office, such less ANY elected office.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

All this fake elector BS.  Either party can submita slate of electors to the Senate.  It is up to the President of the Senate (VP) to determine which slate is accepted.

The only fakes are the current POTUS and VP. Neither are qualified to hold those office, such less ANY elected office.

Well this is 100% wrong but you do you, buddy 

Yo……why were all the January 6, 2021 locked down protesters mad again?  What gave them the idea that the election could be overturned?  

Was it Trump?  

Oh…..

It’s probably scraped from State run Google - but Keith Olberman spent a good month after the 2004 election claiming the voting machines in Ohio were rigged because they were tied to a company that supported Bush.  

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s probably scraped from State run Google - but Keith Olberman spent a good month after the 2004 election claiming the voting machines in Ohio were rigged because they were tied to a company that supported Bush.

And you know what didn't happen?

Hillary Clinton didn't try to put together slates of Fake Electors (the exact term used by the Michigan Republicans) to submit false declarations stating under oath that they are the duly elected electors of their states.

And the rest of the comments are about the old issue of "faithless electors" - again, individuals who WERE duly elected in their states, but who then refuse to cast their electoral votes for the candidate they ostensibly supported. Not at all the same thing, and (with respect to state laws binding duly elected electors to vote for the candidate they supported), not an issue that was decided by the Supreme Court until 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiafalo_v._Washington#:~:text=The Court ruled unanimously%2C by,in the state of Washington.

Deflection, deflection, deflection ...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Hillary Clinton didn't try to put together slates of Fake Electors (the exact term used by the Michigan Republicans) to submit false declarations stating under oath that they are the duly elected electors of their states.

And the rest of the comments are about the old issue of "faithless electors" - again, individuals who WERE duly elected in their states, but who then refuse to cast their electoral votes for the candidate they ostensibly supported. Not at all the same thing, and (with respect to state laws binding duly elected electors to vote for the candidate they supported), not an issue that was decided by the Supreme Court until 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiafalo_v._Washington#:~:text=The Court ruled unanimously%2C by,in the state of Washington.

tell us more about RESIST, Russia gate, crossfire hurricane, Mueller, summer of rage and more.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

tell us more about RESIST, Russia gate, crossfire hurricane, Mueller, summer of rage and more.

None of that compares with trying to manipulate the actual mechanics of the electoral process, knowingly putting forth slates of "fake electors" (their term!), etc.

Those are all things about trying to influence how people vote. Russian misinformation (which happened), Democrats publicizing a sketchy fake intel report (which happened) - all of that is in the category of dirty tricks to try to get people to vote a certain way.

This was a deliberate attempt to ignore the results of those votes. It is not even close to the same thing. It had never happened before in the history of the republic. And I hope it never happens again, but that's what's so dangerous here: one side ignores established norms, next time around the other side says "why not us?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Lol what????

Then what the hell were these Democrats calling to have happen??

”The election doesn’t count!  Overturn it!  Do not certify him!  But um, we don’t really mean that.”

You all have lost your dam mind. 

Not surprising since you not only have to justify devastating flu season policies, and the subsequent ***t show election season 2020 that was conducted under the guise of “we need to mail all a ballot because you’ll die if we don’t.  And Trump can’t have rallies it’s a health risk.”

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

”The election doesn’t count!  Overturn it!  Do not certify him!  But um, we don’t really mean that.”

And did any of that actually happen? NO.

Compare what we now know happened in Michigan. They knowingly put forth a slate of "fake electors," even using that very term. YES.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

None of that compares with trying to manipulate the actual mechanics of the electoral process, knowingly putting forth slates of "fake electors" (their term!), etc.

Those are all things about trying to influence how people vote. Russian misinformation (which happened), Democrats publicizing a sketchy fake intel report (which happened) - all of that is in the category of dirty tricks to try to get people to vote a certain way.

This was a deliberate attempt to ignore the results of those votes. It is not even close to the same thing. It had never happened before in the history of the republic. And I hope it never happens again, but that's what's so dangerous here: one side ignores established norms, next time around the other side says "why not us?"

Crossfire hurricane alone, is in comparison. 

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Compare what we now know happened in Michigan. They knowingly put forth a slate of "fake electors," even using that very term. YES.

play dumb games, win dumb prizes.

Got a feeling the morons that rioted and tried to stop trumps swearing in feel similar.

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration | Reuters

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh yes it freaking did - before and then after the 2016 election due to unprecedented Deep State weaponization of the Federal Government to set up, investigate, incriminate, and indict (lawfare) a private citizen running for POTUS

"The one that the FBI relied on most heavily was its claim that there was some sort of well-developed conspiracy between Trump and Russia," he said. "Now, there has not been any evidence uncovered, whether it was by special counsel Mueller, by the DOJ inspector general, or now by Durham, that there was any sort of collusion between Trump and Russia."

"The FBI relied on that dossier to obtain spy warrants through the foreign intelligence surveillance court to surveil former Trump campaign associate Carter Page. They also relied on the dossier in other ways. Former FBI Director James Comey even wanted to include the dossier in an intelligence community assessment that was put out in very early January 2017 about Russia's meddling in the 2016 election," Dunleavy said.

Along with the FBI's reliance on the dossier, the Durham investigation showcased a host of actions the FBI took in Crossfire Hurricane that now reflect poorly on what many consider to be America's top law enforcement agency, according to Dunleavy….

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/jerry-dunleavy-crossfire-hurricane-john-durham-cspan

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh yes it freaking did - before and then after the 2016 election due to unprecedented Deep State weaponization of the Federal Government to set up, investigate, incriminate, and indict (lawfare) a private citizen running for POTUS

"The one that the FBI relied on most heavily was its claim that there was some sort of well-developed conspiracy between Trump and Russia," he said. "Now, there has not been any evidence uncovered, whether it was by special counsel Mueller, by the DOJ inspector general, or now by Durham, that there was any sort of collusion between Trump and Russia."

"The FBI relied on that dossier to obtain spy warrants through the foreign intelligence surveillance court to surveil former Trump campaign associate Carter Page. They also relied on the dossier in other ways. Former FBI Director James Comey even wanted to include the dossier in an intelligence community assessment that was put out in very early January 2017 about Russia's meddling in the 2016 election," Dunleavy said.

Along with the FBI's reliance on the dossier, the Durham investigation showcased a host of actions the FBI took in Crossfire Hurricane that now reflect poorly on what many consider to be America's top law enforcement agency, according to Dunleavy….

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/jerry-dunleavy-crossfire-hurricane-john-durham-cspan

I get it. He is indicted for you. The Messiah. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol what????

You all have lost your dam mind. 

Not surprising since you not only have to justify devastating flu season policies, and the subsequent ***t show election season 2020 that was conducted under the guise of “we need to mail all a ballot because you’ll die if we don’t.  And Trump can’t have rallies it’s a health risk.”

Frank has standards, you see, but his standards have been baptized in the waters of hypocrisy and sanctimony.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Due process my friend. I pretty damn important tenant of being a US citizen. Be bigger than the Flintstone clan at the capitol on Jan 6 

All I say is he should be facing trial for the multiple allegations, not to mention his own confessions.

The cult members think that's wrong.

Defend their stance.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Frank has standards, you see, but his standards have been baptized in the waters of hypocrisy and sanctimony.   

Trump supporters screaming hypocrisy is one of multiple examples of projecting their own shortcomings onto others.

The one thing you chaps never say is Trump is innocent. Even cult members have trouble with that.

You know he tried to overthrow the government.

But Hunter Biden.

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump supporters screaming hypocrisy is one of multiple examples of projecting their own shortcomings onto others.

The one thing you chaps never say is Trump is innocent. Even cult members have trouble with that.

But Hunter Biden.

We've been over this.  You probably forgot because you're typically in a rage when posting.  Trump will be guilty when he's found guilty, acquitted when he's acquitted, or plea when he plea bargains out.  This is basic stuff, Kemp, and know that I know I'm helping you. 

I do know he claimed the election was stolen, and I don't think the election was stolen.  I know that same claim was made 4 years earlier, by democrats, repeatedly and that you bought it because you're easily manipulated.  Not particularly bright or introspective, but loyal.

I know you're ok with the dems doing it because you're a party loyalist.  I think that makes you a useful stooge--easily controllable and suitably pliable.  

36 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

my perspective isn't complicated at all.  Felons should not be president.  pretty straightforward.

Which felon has been President, Red?  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

But Hunter Biden.

What was the plan at the Capital?  

300 people were going to overwhelm the US military - our intelligence so great they didn’t see this mass protesting event take place and see the “threats?”

Protest does not equal overthrow the freaking government. 

Some, were hoping to achieve EXACTLY what the Democrats in those clips were calling for in 2016.  

Because the only government that was actually overthrown was by people that ran a corpse from his basement while the votes were passed out by mail.   

We had to do what CHINA told us to do without hesitation.

Trump is such a threat to the country that all his might and efforts couldn’t prevent old corpse from basement from “winning” 80 million votes.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

All I say is he should be facing trial for the multiple allegations, not to mention his own confessions.

The cult members think that's wrong.

Defend their stance.

You're telling me to defend another's stance? I'm happy to defend my stance.

You said to string him up. Defend your stance.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

300 people were going to overwhelm the US military - our intelligence so great they didn’t see this mass protesting event take place and see the “threats?”

Some, were hoping to achieve EXACTLY what the Democrats in those clips were calling for in 2016.  

Because the only government that was actually overthrown was by people that ran a corpse from his basement while the votes were passed out by mail.   

Trump is such a threat to the country that all his might and efforts couldn’t prevent old corpse from basement from “winning” 80 million votes.  

cult

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

right on:

In a sane reality, this mountain of criminality would render any presidential candidate unelectable in the eyes of the public. But we don’t live in that reality

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

right on:

In a sane reality, this mountain of criminality would render any presidential candidate unelectable in the eyes of the public. But we don’t live in that reality

Hilarious! 
Once again….that is NOT how this country works. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

cult

Don't forget the guy who posted the crazy theory to which you responded also is a part-time commie.  So he's part cult, part commie.  Trying to reason with people like that is like trying to teach a chicken about gravity.  It's not going to happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We've been over this.  You probably forgot because you're typically in a rage when posting.  Trump will be guilty when he's found guilty, acquitted when he's acquitted, or plea when he plea bargains out.  This is basic stuff, Kemp, and know that I know I'm helping you. 

I do know he claimed the election was stolen, and I don't think the election was stolen.  I know that same claim was made 4 years earlier, by democrats, repeatedly and that you bought it because you're easily manipulated.  Not particularly bright or introspective, but loyal.

I know you're ok with the dems doing it because you're a party loyalist.  I think that makes you a useful stooge--easily controllable and suitably pliable.  

Which felon has been President, Red?  

You're guilty of projection, just like the rest. If Biden did all of the things Trump has acknowledged he's done, the Dems would have dumped him.

That's what makes Republicans a cult.

Dems are not addicted to one man.

Some of us don't want to live under a dictatorship. 

You write to me like I am the one not paying attention while Trump literally tells us that he is going to dismantle the Federal government and put all power in the Executive branch.

Yeah, you're bright.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Could the protestors have overthrown the government by themselves?

Of course not.

They were just the terminally gullible being used by Trump.

It's astounding to me that anyone with above a 3rd grade education can't see what Trump is.

It always comes back to some combination of stupid and evil.

Let's say they had strung up Pence on that day or killed a few Dem members of Congress. Would you still be in lockstep with them?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1