You have to choose one. Who has the better voice?

Draconator

Who can belt out a song that moves you the most?   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who would it be?

• Lady Gaga
    • Adele

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

I love both. Both have amazing, phenomenal voices. But if you had to choose one, who would it be?

There is something about Adele that I just cannot stand.  I know she's an incredibly talented vocalist, but I do not like her music at all.

I do, however, love me some Gaga.  I think her voice is better than Adele's and that she is far more talented/makes better music.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Adele by about 1,000 light years.

Adele has one of the very best voices in "pop" music these days.

She could have pursued serious music if that had been her thing.

What is “serious music?”

Both have incredible voices but mostly make music I'm just not all that interested in. I'll always appreciate Lady Gaga though because she wrote my mother a letter congratulating her on a milestone with her not-for-profit org.

Just the voice? It's Adele and it's not particularly close. 

Overall artistry I give the nod to Gaga. Adele's voice is arguably more interesting than her songwriting and production lol

• Like (+1) 1

hmmmm to me these 2 voices are apples and oranges. In my view Adele is a ballads type singer a crooner with a wide range and a beautiful instrument.

Lady Gaga is more than just a singer. She is not only a singer but actress, musician, dancer, infuencer of fashion and she loves frenchies. (french bulldogs)  🙂

After I saw the documentary on she a few years ago which chronicled her life just before she was accepted as the super bowl performer. It so impressed me I then became a Huge fan of hers. 

Better voice? I say Both Brilliant.  I wonder how long it will take the super bowl to elect Adele as a future performer....meh Im not sure she could pull it off actually

Edited by muppy

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

Neither as I couldn't name one song from either of them. But as far as female singers go. Ann Wilson tops my list. Stevie Nicks, Pat Benatar, Janis Joplin, Terri Nunn, Grace Slick also get a thumbs up from me.

I couldn't name one song either although I've heard both of them sing. My unofficial vote goes to the goddess with the 5 octave voice.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.