Jordan Poyer Discussion - Does he stay?

Warriorspikes51

• Warriorspikes51 changed the title to Jordan Poyer Discussion - Does he stay?
58 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

I am guessing that she means that nothing can be announced until Wednesday, but I have to assume he will be playing for a new team this fall.  Of course, who knows what she is suggesting with this tweet.

I have to agree with you. After reading your response I went back and reread her tweet. Seems to me that they already have a deal, especially with the sweating emoji, and I would assume that it’s Miami. Either way, oh well…..bye?

40 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Maybe because it's Miami. But dude let's not get all silly about Miami while you're still a Bill. Seems dirty. 

Dirty!?! He’s not a Bill. He’s a free agent. Come on, let’s not get all silly here. 

I would love one more season of Poyer and Hyde so they can figure out the future.( Hamlin ain't coming back),  but if I'm a player having gone through what Buffalo did this last year and at this stage.... a warm weather, red state would be kinda intriguing. I was born here and live here now, but I would head south...in a New York minute.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Dirty!?! He’s not a Bill. He’s a free agent. Come on, let’s not get all silly here. 

Yup. Man. I still love the dude as a bill. I hate the dolphins. Anytime a Bill goes to Miami it's just ehh to me. Thurman was the same. Ok so yeah he's a free agent, I get it  but I'm holding onto hope he comes back. Maybe one day I'll not think such silly things

2 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Yup. Man. I still love the dude as a bill. I hate the dolphins. Anytime a Bill goes to Miami it's just ehh to me. Thurman was the same. Ok so yeah he's a free agent, I get it  but I'm holding onto hope he comes back. Maybe one day I'll not think such silly things

That teal was ugly on Thurman. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.