Jets Trade For Chuck Clark

H2o

16 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Good response Newcam.  I was being somewhat fascetious.  I agree this is a big offseason for the Bills.  And I also agree that things are not as rosy as they have been the past couple offseasons.  That being said, I believe that the Cincinnati game was a big cold slap in the face for the entire organization.  Beane likes to act like the coolest guy in the room.  That's his MO.  But I think he will make some solid moves building our roster for 2023.  We need to be much stronger on the O line.  And need more weapons for Josh Allen.  I am fine with letting Edmonds walk.  He is a good player.  But is not a gamechanger or overly nasty mean and instinctive.  I believe he is replaceable.  I think Poyer is a better football player.  But injuries have taken their toll like they do on most veterans at some point.  I did like McDermott saying in one interview that we need to be nastier on defense.  That makes me feel better knowing that he sees what needs improving on the defense.  But in today's NFL, games are usually won with a whole bunch of offense.  (look at the Super Bowl)  So lets put our best resources there.  

I wasn't a Nascar fan until 2020.  But now I watch every race.  Full Swing is a good documentary series on the PGA.  The second episode was about Brooks Koepka.  He was just crumbling last year after dominating in 2017-2019.  His mind is a mess.  And he was just miserable on the course and at home.  But his girlfriend/fiance is pretty hot.  So he does have that going for him.  

Great post. I enjoyed it. I'll have to check out Full Swing.

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'll give you the Jets and Dolphins. I'll take the Bills. Patriots win it then no bet. $50? 

I'd be a fool to take that bet for even money. 

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

I’ve been saying for years that we can’t count on our division rivals to be incompetent like we were for 17 years of the drought. With the draft last year and the moves they’ve made so far, the Jets and Dolphins look like they’ve grown up. Not fun.

It's crazy how none of these three teams could figure amy of this out during the patriots 20 years of dominance. 

1 hour ago, benderbender said:

I’ve been saying for years that we can’t count on our division rivals to be incompetent like we were for 17 years of the drought. With the draft last year and the moves they’ve made so far, the Jets and Dolphins look like they’ve grown up. Not fun.

The Jets literally missed the playoffs last year

Miami is so smart that they ran their QB into a concussed state

Let’s just hold the phone on the praise

11 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

It's crazy how none of these three teams could figure amy of this out during the patriots 20 years of dominance. 

I feel like the Dolphins and Jets each had a couple off-seasons where they were supposed to challenge the Patriots. Never really did. 

I think both teams have really talented teams. Always comes down to QB. Jets, Bills, and Dolphins always got it wrong during the Patriots dominance.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

So he was rated 77th out of 96 Safeties and people are up in arms we didn't trade for him ?

The Bills can do better than that.

That’s what I don’t get. Ravens traded him for a 7th…..he seems like an adequate starter at best.

6 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

I read like 2 replies, but let me guess. 

This guy is amazing

Jets fleeced the Ravens

Jets are serious threats to the Bills

How did Beane not make this trade

Am I right?

You would be 100% accurate 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I'll give you the Jets and Dolphins. I'll take the Bills. Patriots win it then no bet. $50? 

I'm not that foolish to make that bet when odds are 50 50. However, the $50 bet is my sweet spot. 

Edited by newcam2012

13 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

We get Hyde and should be 100% White. We'll be fine but need Von to return to form for sure. He made the biggest impact on our D last year and our O is far superior if they had ARod

We'll be lucky to have Von Miller back by November and even then he might not be 100%.

15 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Don’t worry. We will waste our first rounder on a safety instead. That’s how beane rolls. 

Damn are you reading my mind or something. Literally posted this exact thing at the exact same time. 

No, some people are incapable of coming up with their own thoughts.  They just cut and paste from other posters.

17 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Feel like we missed the boat on that, even as a one year rental, that’s a solid player they could have had for a 6th.

have to think a new deal is part of this, but that’s just speculation 

1 hour ago, TAinLA said:

We'll be lucky to have Von Miller back by November and even then he might not be 100%.

Way to take the worst case 

27 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Sure looked to me more like the heat beat the Bills than the Dolphins. How many guys were out with cramps and getting I.V.s?

It was the heat combined with the short week.  Remove either and they win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.