Jalen Ramsey on the trading block (within weeks perhaps)

Lieutenant Aldo Raine

Wouldn't make sense for us, of course.

But this is the danger of flying too high into the cap space. You sometimes end up having to give up players who based on ability you would much rather keep and put on the field. 

The Rams are really lucky that they won a title in their one real shot. It was worth it for them, but a lot of things had to come together just right and a lot of luck besides for that to happen.

• Haha (+1) 1

Jalen Ramsey is really good. I want to put that out there for all the "he's overrated" people. He gets beat now and again. Newsflash - in the NFL in 2023 ALL corners get beat. 

Trading major assets for a corner is a move you only make when - as the Rams were - they were a championship level team with a major hole there. That isn't the Bills. Now if I were Cincinnati...... I'd be interested (problem is their owner is not a rich man so in pure cash terms - and I do mean cash terms and not cap terms - I am not sure they can afford it with Burrow and Chase coming up in the next 2 years). 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4

35 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jalen Ramsey is really good. I want to put that out there for all the "he's overrated" people. He gets beat now and again. Newsflash - in the NFL in 2023 ALL corners get beat. 

You must watch him more than me or something because every single time I watch a Rams game he is just gawdawful.

Unbelievable athlete but a shockingly dumb human being, which ultimately makes him an absolute pigeon when people go after him, which they frequently do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No to Ramsey but I'll take Donald off their hands for a discounted deal.  Reunite him & Von and trade Ed.  Rams are clearly rebuilding.

2nd for Donald and give them Ed.  Not sure it would work, but if they want picks, this would be fantastic.  

Also, no clue on the cap issues for Donald, can they eat the cap?  

4 hours ago, Simon said:

You must watch him more than me or something because every single time I watch a Rams game he is just gawdawful.

Unbelievable athlete but a shockingly dumb human being, which ultimately makes him an absolute pigeon when people go after him, which they frequently do.

I only watch him when Diggs is abusing him, which Diggs does to many CBs.  

But Ramsey contract likely too much.   Keeping Jackson may be better use of CB money.  Spend on a WR/OL in FA or trades.  

14 hours ago, gobills404 said:

And CB is probably the lowest priority need on the team right now 

I think CB is a medium need with White well....  not quite playing to his best level due to injury.

But a trade for CB like this...  I'd say NO as well.

On 2/25/2023 at 8:08 AM, Simon said:

Correct 

On 2/25/2023 at 4:24 AM, Thurman#1 said:

Wouldn't make sense for us, of course.

But this is the danger of flying too high into the cap space. You sometimes end up having to give up players who based on ability you would much rather keep and put on the field. 

The Rams are really lucky that they won a title in their one real shot. It was worth it for them, but a lot of things had to come together just right and a lot of luck besides for that to happen.

The danger. Lmao. They went to the playoffs 4 years, went to 2 SB’s, won 1. 

They did it right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.