Bills hire new WR coach Adam Henry

Dablitzkrieg

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

How is he still here? Did he get a new contract? It expires next month. I believe they would have gotta a new deal done by now if that were the plan. Seems they don’t want to “fire” him so they are letting it expire before hiring a new one. Just my thoughts.

don’t get our hopes up!!

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I hope these dots really do connect and we sign OBJ. It's a no brainer move. Push Davis back down the depth chart to the role he belongs in. Give us better run after catch ability, nothing crazy but better than what we have. Then draft a WR on day one or two to keep the pipeline going. I really hope this happens. It will tell me Beane recognizes his mistakes.

i want OBJ.  

I fear we get OBJ, and watch Bean go safety, DT, Edge.   

50 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

@HappyDays Parris Campbell stands out, in terms of both separation (top 5!) and contract value, as an UFA... Spotrac calculates an AAV of $2.5 million, and he's only 25... I mean, we can get that done; I give him 3 yrs, 7 million, 5 guaranteed... Git 'er done, Beane.

Caught 70% if his passes, only had a 5.5% drop rate. This is how you upgrade the slot #GetErDoneBeane

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, balln said:

Please god. Not more obj speculation. We already have a 100+ thread that was utter nonsense 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

i want OBJ.  

I fear we get OBJ, and watch Bean go safety, DT, Edge.   

If you have an absurdly good WR team, then you don't need a top 10 OL cause everyone is getting open FAST.

Just like it was when we had Brown and Beasley at the end of their prime.  I would think we would get one lineman in the first 3 rounds but not 2. We still need to come close to a slam dunk in this first 3 rounds of this draft... and as long as they are "that damn good" i can care less who they are. 

Just make sure one is a OL.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

The Chiefs cap situation is a bit different than ours. With 3 restructures they can have $60M. We'd have to kick the can down the road on pretty much everyone to have $35M-$40M. They have less holes to plug than we do and are coming off of winning the SB. I think OBJ chases the money, Jerry pays him the money to come to Dallas, and Beane will not cough up those kinds of resources to bring him here. 

Perhaps .. or we just let Edmunds walk and give Allen a weapon or protection with that money.  

Or trade Oliver for a box of donuts and there’s your 11M. 

We have non-kick the can down the road moves that can be made.  We don’t have to be held hostage by obsessive defensive investment with a defensive hc in an offensive driven league. 

34 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

What's odd is you have an opinion about someone's child in any capacity. Not appropriate. 

Stifle it, Edith. I said nothing about any child. Have an adult read what I wrote to you. 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Jarvis Landry in the slot has me intrigued but he has fallen off with some bad qbs in new orleans

Brandon Beane special. He’s definitely trying to sign OBJ and Landry. 2 guys he’s been trying to get. Just like other players, Beane keeps trying to bring them in. 

If at first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off and try again! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.