There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm definitely not into the Q world but I did and still do support Trump as President 

Not a fan of his ego and he says some wacky stuff but I felt he truly put America and the citizens first.

Flame me all you want, just being honest

Support whomever you want.  That's your right and my tweet isn't meant to be a critique of the former President at all.  It was simply to add context to who these people are who are saying these wacky things about Damar and what they've said in the past.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

It's not political to note that the people promoting this conspiracy are Trump-loving grifters. That's a fact.

It is political to talk about how much you love or hate Trump, though.

There's a line we should be able to balance in this thread. 

Good luck with that.  

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Support whomever you want.  That's you're right and my tweet isn't meant to be a critique of the former President at all.  It was simply to add context to who these people are who are saying these wacky things about Damar and what they've said in the past.

Ful disclosure ... I once did believe some of those conspiracy.

But then again ... I once believed in Santa Claus and our current coaching staff .... so yeah ...

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Support whomever you want.  That's you're right and my tweet isn't meant to be a critique of the former President at all.  It was simply to add context to who these people are who are saying these wacky things about Damar and what they've said in the past.

I do agree on your post . There are sensible and logical supporters and then there are extremists. I guess the same can be said about any political affiliation or religion even. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

If your political views align with these people pushing such nonsense theories like this, please use this as an opportunity to look in the mirror.

But if you are looking in the mirror, definitely don't say "Damar" 3 times or his clone will show up and vaccinate you.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 8

I saw this on Twitter and can't claim it as my own thought... but guys, come on, Cole Beasley is on this team and Jordan Poyer is married to Rachel Bush.... If there was a COVID vaccine cover up, we'd know about it.

Edited by MPL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I've seen at least two pictures of Damar's face since he woke back up.

It's still almost cartoonish the way his camera time went on Sunday lol:

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, damar hamlin!!" *camera cuts to a pitch black silhouette barely discernable through the blizzard*

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

It's not political to note that the people promoting this conspiracy are Trump-loving grifters. That's a fact.

It is political to talk about how much you love or hate Trump, though.

There's a line we should be able to balance in this thread. 

Never said that was okay.  I let the first one go hoping nobody bites.  When it seems like a discussion is gonna flare up, I say what I said.

What I said applies to everyone.  Keep the politics in the subforum please.

This thread's gonna get locked soon if the political talk doesn't stop.  The mods really aren't tolerant of it.

19 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I hate these statements -"everyone" thinks blah blah blah. Everyone? Really?

Lol, I knew "everyone" who believes any kind of insane conspiracy theory was going to jump on a body double conspiracy theory as soon as I saw the way he came in and was introduced at the game. 

And like clock work. 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, yall said:

If your political views align with these people pushing such nonsense theories like this, please use this as an opportunity to look in the mirror.

But if you are looking in the mirror, definitely don't say "Damar" 3 times or his clone will show up and vaccinate you.

Political views have nothing to do with this nonsense.  Idiots on both sides of politics.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's the grand irony of living in the information era...

The average American is far, far, dumber today than 50 years ago. 

people supported grifters 50 years ago too and believed whatever it was they wanted to regardless of evidence. The biggest difference today is that every idiot has a megaphone that they can use to find like-minded idiots that they can share their ideas with.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

Where the heck are the Moderators on here? Does simply saying ‘not trying to be political’ get you a free spin? 

• Like (+1) 1

He wouldn’t have been able to pump the crowd like he did with broken ribs and the Illuminati sign instead of the heart, really makes you wonder. I don't want to, but are you surprised by anything anymore?

And dont forget about the fake ambulance ride

Edited by uticaclub
  • Haha (+1) 2