There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now

JerseyBills

30 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

I actually like Poso and enjoy some of his insights but this is a horrendous take by him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lost said:

I actually like Poso and enjoy some of his insights but this is a horrendous take by him.

I actually get a kick out of some of the things he tweets and I think a lot of it is just for the clicks and the attention.  This one is an extremely bad take though as you said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

He wouldn’t have been able to pump the crowd like he did with broken ribs and the Illuminati sign instead of the heart, really makes you wonder. I don't want to, but are you surprised by anything anymore?

And dont forget about the fake ambulance ride

This post is sending my satire/sarcasm meter into overdrive.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's the grand irony of living in the information era...

The average American is far, far, dumber today than 50 years ago. 

For freaking real - people are complete kooks these days!  Problem is everyone has access to information, not to TRUE information, just words written by someone who may, or may not, know WTF they're talking about 🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Lost said:

Same. He does have some insightful takes but this is a horrendous reach

17 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

He wouldn’t have been able to pump the crowd like he did with broken ribs and the Illuminati sign instead of the heart, really makes you wonder. I don't want to, but are you surprised by anything anymore?

And dont forget about the fake ambulance ride

Is this sarcasm or not?

If not , I'd really like you to elaborate.  I read that broken ribs do happen in 65% of cpr cases, so there's no telling there but the fake ambulance ride is really intriguing.  I'd like to hear your explanation.  I'd usually chalk this up to satire but nowadays it's impossible to tell over the internet.  I'm not trying to bash you I'm just curious

Edited by JerseyBills

17 minutes ago, Lost said:

Maybe people should wiki someone they feel smarter than before typing. Keep quiet and let them think you're a fool, or open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I would have never heard about this if it wasn't for this thread. Twitter is for Twits....man buns and Karens. Thanks for sharing OP.

This isn't directed at you Lost. I have the utmost respect for Poso's background and service to this country....at a very high level.

Edited by nosejob

56 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

First mistake. 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Lol Juanita Broadrick and Jack Posobiec. Why is it always these people? Grifters that have further leaned on the pandemic to grift the old and broken brained on any health related conspiracy possible. Broadrick is an absolute mess that was banned from Twitter until Elon. Now look at all the wonderful free speech she’s participating in…

Great thing about free speech.. it can be downright stupid and illogical and even evil.. but your still allowed to say what you want… doesn’t stop you from being sued though.. just from the government telling you ya can’t say it.. 

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Garbage SHOULD NOT EVEN BE POSTED. 

It’s entirely possible he doesn’t want to show his face because he’s wearing a nasal cannula for the supplemental oxygen we’re being told he needs and doesn’t want to be seen like that. Or it’s just an attempt to keep the focus on the team/game and not himself. All these conspiracy theories are ridiculous - reading into the #3 and heart symbols that he made well before this is just stupid. No chance he is dead. So stupid. 🙄

• Thank you (+1) 1