Jump to content

There's a Damar Hamlin conspiracy theory on Twitter right now


JerseyBills
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

 

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

 

🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

 

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Who doesn’t love a good conspiracy theory?

I'm having a hard enough time with some of the stupidity I'm seeing here already.

 

Please, don't let us get as bad as Twitter!!!

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol Juanita Broadrick and Jack Posobiec. Why is it always these people? Grifters that have further leaned on the pandemic to grift the old and broken brained on any health related conspiracy possible. Broadrick is an absolute mess that was banned from Twitter until Elon. Now look at all the wonderful free speech she’s participating in…

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

 

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

You mean the "Trust the Plan" crowd

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I just got on twitter and saw Damar trending. Ppl are claiming it's a body double 🤣 because his face was hidden or something.  

 

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this takes the cake. He's trending right now. I'll post some tweets but if you type his name on Twitter there are thousands of posts about his appearance at the game.. 

 

 

I hate these statements -"everyone" thinks blah blah blah. Everyone? Really?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Not trying to bring politics into this, just trying to add a little context to what we're looking at with those tweets...

 

They are the same Q nuts who were claiming the former president was going to be reinstated.  Take that for what it's worth.

I'm definitely not into the Q world but I did and still do support Trump as President 

 

Not a fan of his ego and he says some wacky stuff but I felt he truly put America and the citizens first.

 

Flame me all you want, just being honest

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'm definitely not into the Q world but I did and still do support Trump as President 

 

Not a fan of his ego and he says some wacky stuff but I felt he truly put America and the citizens first.

 

Flame me all you want, just being honest

 

Keep it to the political forum here, please.  No good will come of this discussion.

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not political to note that the people promoting this conspiracy are Trump-loving grifters. That's a fact.

 

It is political to talk about how much you love or hate Trump, though.

 

There's a line we should be able to balance in this thread. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...