Diggs is Tweeting

Mark92

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Who said ‘don’t listen to him’?

Diggs said don't listen to him to Josh and Josh was referring to the play call from Dorsey.

Dorsey has lost the locker room. Time to cut our losses. I can't imagine another year of this. No imagination. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

It's Dorsey or Diggs.  I am sure Beane is not happy with this getting vented out on Twitter.  However, Twitter is how diggs came to Buffalo.  It's in him to do this stuff.  The man is one the best of not the best #1 WR in the NFL he deserves the damn ball.  If he is being double teamed then you figure out how to free him up.  Kelce gets the ball, Jefferson gets the ball, Hill gets the ball, Chase the ball.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

9 minutes ago, Process said:

Only guy on the team yesterday with a pulse

Lawson and Milano were putting in good effort too.

As for Diggs. Dude is watching his his team regress (Championship game -> tight divisional loss -> squeaked by in wildcard and blow out loss in Divisional Round)

Diggs will be turning 30 next year, time is slipping by and he knows it.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I want you to be a professional and a leader who doesn’t have a tantrum and storm out of the locker room after a loss. 

Anyone who thinks this behavior is acceptable has their head in the sand. 

Anyone who thinks the coaching staff is acceptable has their head up their ass

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

That's not his job. He did need leadership...from our coaches. Who failed in every way yesterday.

He is literally one captains of this team.

How is leadership not part of the job description?

A actual quote from Diggs on what he needs to do as one of the captains of this team. 

“I’m embracing this new journey (and) understand that part of leadership is you need to be accountable - not only on the field but off the field and how you carry yourself.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

That's all fine; have the courage to address it and not hide on twitter!  

That's pretty much where I am.

We don't want him to be OK with losing, or OK with play that's not up to their standard.

But he's a Captain, and wants to present himself as a leader on the team.

He can be not-OK with losing and not-OK with play that's not up to their standard while being there in the locker room and there for his teammates, and dealing with any of his issues in house.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

What a mental coward!  

I may agree, I may not agree, but say more

6 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I have literally zero problem with anything he has tweeted. It shows the man cares. He's a winner. Would you rather everyone just humbly accept losing and not get mad about it?

No, I'd rather he not accept losing and go ahead and be mad about it, but don't act like a toddler "Imma take my Ball and Go Home".  He's part of a team.  He's a captain on the team.  He's supposed to be a leader.  Lead. 

Edited by Beck Water

12 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I want you to be a professional and a leader who doesn’t have a tantrum and storm out of the locker room after a loss. 

Anyone who thinks this behavior is acceptable has their head in the sand. 

I am proudly raising my hand and declaring my head is in the sand!

Walking out of a "meeting" where you believe you are overlooked, not appreciated, or ignored is really not an issue for me.  Now if he punches Dorsey, swears and threatens Josh, or challenges McD in front of the team, yes, that is unacceptable.

I support Diggs 1000% yesterday and likely more people than not would have acted that way in their job.  Walking out of a meeting is not a big deal and it should reveal to those above him that perhaps an issue lies in them.  Also, we have all seen those post game meetings with McD, if we are being honest they are pretty "meh".  What is McD going to say that warrants anyone's attention at that point?

A true reflective leader would ask themselves "Why is a high performing employee disgruntled and abruptly leaving a meeting?".  If their first reaction is "Boy,that is unprofessional".  Well, then that leader/upper manager should likely not be in that position.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That's pretty much where I am.

We don't want him to be OK with losing, or OK with play that's not up to their standard.

But he's a Captain, and wants to present himself as a leader on the team.

He can be not-OK with losing and not-OK with play that's not up to their standard while being there in the locker room and there for his teammates, and dealing with any of his issues in house.

I'm totally cool with frustration, totally fine if he wants to bark at Allen or whoever.  I don't like the idea of him tucking his tail between his legs and bailing on his teammates after the game, not addressing it today after making a display, and then going on twitter (hence my cowardice remark).  Being a leader, means you LEAD through the good and the sh*t times.  Understand how to be tactful when voicing displeasure.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

It's Dorsey or Diggs.  I am sure Beane is not happy with this getting vented out on Twitter.  However, Twitter is how diggs came to Buffalo.  It's in him to do this stuff.  The man is one the best of not the best #1 WR in the NFL he deserves the damn ball.  If he is being double teamed then you figure out how to free him up.  Kelce gets the ball, Jefferson gets the ball, Hill gets the ball, Chase the ball.  

It’ll have to be Dorsey. The cap hit on trading Diggs is simply too high.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I'm totally cool with frustration, totally fine if he wants to bark at Allen or whoever.  I don't like the idea of him tucking his tail between his legs and bailing on his teammates after the game, not addressing it today after making a display, and then going on twitter (hence my cowardice remark).  Being a leader, means you LEAD through the good and the sh*t times.  Understand how to be tactful when voicing displeasure.  

Yeah, we're pretty much aligned.  Though, as soon as a player starts yelling into air on the sideline rather than talking to a teammate or coach, I think that's pretty much the Universal Signal for "Team Has Already Lost, No Comeback Possible", so there's that.  But I can understand venting frustration on the sideline, throwing a helmet or yelling - it's not constructive, but it's going to happen. 

But the rest - yeah.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.