Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Bills have been totally embarrassed today. Totally unprepared for this game. That’s not just in Frazier but the entire staff and players. I get it Frazier will take the fall but the problem won’t be fixed with a new coordinator. Beane needs to be let go. 

Edited by Iverwig

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

You guys like Mixon and Eli Apple celebrating in your house? How about all those people in orange? The Bills and their fans are really weak. WHO SOLD THEIR TICKETS!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY HERE SELL THEM?

***** off

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, familykwi said:

You just let ELI FRIGGIN APPLE celebrate on you.

That's not good

Yeah but who cares.  This one has been a little bit ugly for a while now.

I'm just waiting for a major injury, assuming Poyer hasn't already sustained one.

Everyone forgot all about him; dude has a bad neck to begin with and he just got knocked out.

Where's all the Damar love for him?

Josh has looked terrible today. Totally lost out there. Inaccurate. Don’t know if it’s his inability to read a defense or Dorsey just can’t run an effective offense. But the defense’s poor performance all season coupled with the offense essentially scoring off script all season makes me think this team needs new leadership. 

Allen looks shook. O line needs to be blown up. No WR can get open. Gave up on the run. CB’s are bad. Safety is bad. LB’s are over matched. D line looks terrible with absolutely no pressure all game. Frazier is outmatched. 

why should anyone be confident in this team next year?? Allen’s contract kicks in. Where are the positives?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MPT said:

No. Allen making crazy plays resulted in wins. There was no game where he had easy reads and completions like Burrow gets constantly.

Wins were team wins. Wasn’t just Allen making crazy plays.  He was been off the last bunch of games.  I’d say we one or two despite Josh.