Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, SCBills said:

Seriously stfu .. his decimated OL is holding up and he has 3 stud WRs who are wide open all game. 

How is your life this miserable that you need to post this?

No one is a bigger Josh Allen fan than me, but he’s been outplayed today.  It’s pretty obvious.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Anyways, time for all the boring boomer trolls to come out so I’m outta here for a while. 

keep McD, fire Dorsey and Frazier, get Sutton from Denver and draft OL. Let Poyer walk and resign Edmunds and Oliver. 

See you in April

Just now, LondonBill said:

least convincing i've seen us all season. shame.

barely one positive in the whole performance. no heart at home

Only positive is that a game like that may trigger a philosophy change. 

McD won’t get fired, but the entire defense-centric / Frazier defense needs to be overhauled. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Takeaways through 3 quarters of play.

- Bills need 3 new players on Oline

- Bills have zero pass rushers on this team outside of Miller

- Don’t pay Poyer

- DC and OC have looked awful and are the Achilles heal of this team

- Don’t pay Edmunds

- Gabe Davis is a solid #4 WR 

- Secondary is lacking a quality #2 CB, Tre is not even close to being back to normal.

- McD needs to be put on notice about his team’s unpreparedness week after week.

- Beane designed the Bills to be a dome team, they suck at playing football in inclement weather.  

Astute.  Can't argue against any of that.

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

We need OL upgrades and Wr upgrades desperately.  Enough with these garbage D picks.  They are not wort the draft capital or money they are being paid when we play good teams.  The offense needs to be the focus, we have Josh ***** Allen and you won't protect him or give him weapons to succeed? 

The coaching staff needs upgrades 

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

Josh is fun to watch and an elite athlete at QB.  I give him a lot of credit for the growth he's made as a passer, but his decision making with Dorsey has deteriorated and he still has too many off target throws that make yards after catch nil far too often.

Exact same #'s as last year, he basically ahd an identical year