We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it that big of a problem that the Bills play one game in London every seven to ten years? Really? I guess they can go back to 6 preseason games and 14 regular season games if that makes some people feel better. 

The league is trying to give fans the most advanced notice they can so that people can plan ahead and make a trip out of it. 

It would certainly be nice to know the dates, but that will come in time. At least people can plan vacation time and save accordingly if they are truly interested. I don’t love it, but I can live with it, especially if we make it a family adventure. I’m the only one in my family who has never been to London.  That should be corrected and it was already on the short list of travel options we have created for the upcoming year. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would certainly be nice to know the dates, but that will come in time. At least people can plan vacation time and save accordingly if they are truly interested. I don’t love it, but I can live with it, especially if we make it a family adventure. I’m the only one in my family who has never been to London.  That should be corrected and it was already on the short list of travel options we have created for the upcoming year. 

You’re welcome to tag along with us Augie. We’ll show you around. 👍

As a Scotland based Bills fan this is great news! I made the trip over to Buffalo for my first ever NFL game (vs Packers in Oct) I wanted to avoid all London games until I could make my first game in Buffalo with the Bills Mafia!!
But now I’ve been, I’m delighted to get a chance to possibly catch two games next season, one in London and hopefully another in Buffalo! 🥳🥳

if anyone is going to come over for it, look at flights into Scotland if you are staying for a week, it’s only 1.5 hour flight down to London from here, can’t recommend it enough! London is a good place to visit but Scotland is by far nicer and way more friendlier….. it’s like visiting NYC and ignoring the state (especially the western part)!! 

Go Bills 🦬🦬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

You are absolutely right. I stand corrected. Must have been an old article. Thanks.

Likely they were the road team so they may still have never lost a home game to international play.   However as it does impact them financially I expect they shall continue to refuse being home team anywhere but lambeau.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I was always against losing a home game for the Toronto series and I'm against this.

For the Bills and the other AFC teams that have to give up a home game, it puts all at a disadvantage to the teams that get 9 real home games.

Agree with you.  At least they spread the “wealth” around (except with Jacksonville!!!)

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

I was always against losing a home game for the Toronto series and I'm against this.

For the Bills and the other AFC teams that have to give up a home game, it puts all at a disadvantage to the teams that get 9 real home games.

partnof thr plan around the 17 the gsmes was it to be a neutral site %( mostly international)

of course thry could have it rotate among divisions and  afc- nfc back and forth of international game hosts

3 minutes ago, Trock said:

After losing a home game this year, I expect this to be an away game. 

i don’t see this coming out if it was a road game.

14 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

But it is a 9 home game season. So you only lose the bonus game. 

This year, Buffalo had 8 home games.  Next year, as you note, buffalo was to get 9 home games.  As for me, I don't care that much, except that we have no idea who will broadcast that game.  I can get most networks that broadcast NFL games except ESPN.   If ESPN is the network for that game, I will miss it.  For those who would relish 9 home games because they go to every one they can, Buffalo won't have a 9 game home schedule until 2025.  Someone might not think that's very fair.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.