We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Wont be vs the Jags as their game is scheduled to be in Wembley Stadium. Also read that it wont be vs the Titans.

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

The Titans will also have a designated home game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but will not play against the Bills. The Jaguars will play at Wembley Stadium in the UK, while the Chiefs and Patriots are set to make their Germany debut.

So Pats, Chiefs, Bills, Jax, Titans play overseas, what is the 6th team?

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So Pats, Chiefs, Bills, Jax, Titans play overseas, what is the 6th team?

Those are the 5 home teams for the International games. The away teams haven't been decided/announced yet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

My question is how does New England get a comp pick over this???

Not sure what's so hard to understand. Everytime NFL mentions New England and/or Patriots, a comp pick is awarded. Pretty simple actually. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I think I'm going to fly out for this fly out for this. I'll have to brush up on the language... I wonder if there's a London pub where Bills fans hang out? 

The Bills UK group have regular meets to watch games at the Fitzrovia Belle . That’s a fair trek to Tottenham though before the match. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is horrible deal please Buffalo Bisons buy a CFL football franchise for Sahlen’s Field for Buffalo so the Buffalo Bills and the NFL has competition in Buffalo for professional football fans to choose. Because the business of the NFL is getting worse yearly for being in the NFL maintaining a NFL franchise in Western New York. The NFL doesn’t care about American cities that paid with taxpayer money, tax breaks and PSL’s while the NFL gives the World our Buffalo Bills and NFL football product for just the cost of a ticket that is a disgrace for all these American NFL cities giving up economic home games benefits for a price of a ticket. While American NFL football fans paid so much more than a football ticket as taxpayers plus PSL’s we can’t forget the NFL PSL’s for American NFL city fans that is a shameful in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

EF YOU NFL!  

They will suck the UK for every nickel they can get, using the Bills as their pawn along the way.

We happen to be a very popular team right now--why not prostitute us out to the UK and see if we can't turn billions in profits into tens of billions in profits.

They'll keep doing this crap until they are all dead, or the world has converted to NFL football---which ain't gonna happen.

You do realize the owners of the teams agree to this, and they do so for money.

Larger base = more money.

No reason to get upset.

Is it that big of a problem that the Bills play one game in London every seven to ten years? Really? I guess they can go back to 6 preseason games and 14 regular season games if that makes some people feel better. 

The league is trying to give fans the most advanced notice they can so that people can plan ahead and make a trip out of it. 

9 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

So instead of playing in Buffalo we play in England. Loss of a home game. 

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

But good for our international fans, I suppose.

While I hate teams being forced to give up home games, and I’m not a fan of the travel, if it gets me to London I’ll have no complaints!!!  😋

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Love the 10:00 am start.  Though screws up my Sunday golf game.  Should make them in November, when the weather starts turning here.  Dislike moving a September/October game from Buffalo when better chance at decent weather. 

It starts at 7 AM here. Not good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.