McDaniel Getting High on the Sideline?

Gugny

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think it’s the battery pack for his headset and he blows on his hands because they’re cold, but vaping during a game does totally track.

That’s doesn’t look like the face of someone blowing. It looks like the face of someone sucking. It could be a nicotine vape though, doesn’t have to be a marijuana vape, but who knows. It would have been telling to see his exhale to know whether it was nicotine based or marijuana based (nicotine vapes generally create a bigger cloud on exhale). 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Would explain his long-ass rambling handshake speech to McD.

McDaniel is a poor and confusing speaker. The things he says are often long and rambling and senseless. 

He gets credit as a boy genius, but he seems a bit like a buffoon to me. Maybe it's a Rain Man situation. I don't know. I just know that I'm often left scratching my head after he speaks.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm blown away by this, idk what to make of it tbh. If he is vaping it most certainly is not nicotine. There is a clear and visible difference between the two when used, and not just in the color of your eyes.  Anyone that has done either can see this is not a nicotine vape.

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Mango said:

If he is vaping on the sideline, which I highly doubt, I would be even more shocked if it was weed. 

well if it was weed I would want to know if it was any good and can he get me the name of his supplier or at least some left over seeds

• Haha (+1) 2

If Miami is going to emerge as our main rival within the division, I'm at least glad they have a cartoon-like, easy-to-hate head coach.  You need a little color like this to stoke a really good rivalry.  It's like how Miami-Buffalo would have been a good rivalry back in the 1990s anyway, but it took Bryan Cox to elevate it to the next level.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.