I just can’t smile, sorry.

Italian Bills

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Dorsey was awful 

I know this is a popular sentiment but I don’t understand it.

Dorsey didn’t tell Smoke and Allen to be on the wrong page and throw a pick.

Dorsey didn’t tell Allen to fumble instead of throw to his hot routez

Dorsey didn’t tell Allen to throw behind Knox in the endzone and Knox to have the ball touch the ground.

… Despite all this we scored 34 points.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

We won, we go onto the next one, we are still in. 

All good things but with the way we escaped from this one, stop me to smile and enjoy. 

This was the right game to make a real statement: 

a 9-8 team from the State of Florida playing in hour house, with low temperature and more than 70k people with us

a 9-8 team without their QB1 (with a rookie QB3) and RB1 and other missing players

we doubled their yards, up by 17 and all of a sudden thanks to stupid plays with two interceptions and a fumble we were down by 4, 24 to 20 !

Diggs disappeared after a monster start, why ?

Beas and the slot game, like the short check down, almost never used, just bomb after bomb

the run game almost non existent, awful i could say

Maybe i’m missing some other point… the coaches part for sure, but i’m too disappointed to start writing about them. 

We won.. of course i’m happy, but I can’t find a joy because all the above. 

I AM SORRY guys. 

The game turned on some freak interceptions and poor coverage of the returns along with a great blitz call that got into Josh’s ball security. We showed toughness in coming back and great tenacity on defense when it mattered. What you’re missing is this is a division opponent, seeing us for the 3rd time and they got some unlikely giveaways. They played us tough the 1st 2 times. Don’t be misled by the point spread. When you have 3 turnovers, that usually means defeat.

• Like (+1) 2

Sounds like a “you” problem.

Me, I’m through my 2nd Guinness with bitters and happily digesting a lovely Sushi plate.

MMMMMmmmm, Sushi

25 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Buffalo bills won

miami is NOT a terrible team

we gave them 5 turnovers

we still won…..

??

Edited by Beck Water

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

All good things but with the way we escaped from this one, stop me to smile and enjoy. 

a 9-8 team from the State of Florida playing in hour house, with low temperature and more than 70k people with us

a 9-8 team without their QB1 (with a rookie QB3) and RB1 and other missing players

we doubled their yards, up by 17 and all of a sudden thanks to stupid plays with two interceptions and a fumble we were down by 4, 24 to 20 !

Beas and the slot game, like the short check down, almost never used, just bomb after bomb

Maybe i’m missing some other point… the coaches part for sure, but i’m too disappointed to start writing about them. 

I AM SORRY guys. 

It was more like 5 hour house

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

423 yards of offense.  

34 points

We were sacked 7 times and turned it over 3

Paisan, I choose to see this as to show how good this offense can be.  Even when it doesn’t play perfect.  

I’m still mulling over the D and it’s inability to get to Thompson enough.   

Our front 4 blows

Our OL blows

Championship teams win in the trenches.  

• Agree 1

“I’ve been a fan for six months and this doesn’t feel like the New England cartoon seasons of 2012”

New England seriously broke some brains in this fan base. No team ever truly dominates with style points. It’s like some of you will never be happy unless you get those 50 point gimmick wins of the Patriots past. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Dorsey didn’t tell Allen to throw behind Knox in the endzone and Knox to have the ball touch the ground.

Dorsey’s playcalling put the offense in many of those higher than necessary risk situations.  

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I AM SORRY guys. 

I never feel awful after a Bills win.  The other guys get paid too. It was a hard fought battle with momentum swinging from one side to another.  In the end, the experience of the Bills prevailed over the team that had several players playing in the playoffs for the first time

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We won't win next week playing this way.  No need to listen to me, wait a few days.

Will the Bengals win playing the way they did? They should have lost that game the Chiefs lost to the Colts and wen to overtime with the Texans. The next game is different than this game .. hopefully they make fewer mistakes granted.

Edited by CorkScrewHill

5 hours ago, NUT said:

Allen will need a mistake free game to have a chance.  I just don't see that happening. Sugar high Allen is here to stay until there is a new OC.

The Ravens didn’t play mistake free and barely lost to Cincy on the road.. Josh had to be very good but not necessarily mistake free.

And the Dolphins perfect season in 1972 had a regular season 1 point win against the Bills @ The Orange Bowl and was punctuated with a 14-7 SuperBowl VII win. The loser, Washington had a 49 yard fumble return in 4th quarter. 

In playoffs, they won 20-14 (Cleveland) and 21-17 (Pittsburgh).

Boy... What a crappy season they had!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

I don’t understand how people come to the conclusion that Dorsey was bad. 

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

...Didn't tell Shakir to get a 50 yard pass overturned by video replay. 

7 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I tend to measure my feelings on Sunday afternoon on a scale of miserable to annoyed. Makes me question this hobby. I ended today slightly annoyed. Had we LOST? My god. I wasn’t mentally prepared for that. 

I once skipped a friend's wedding (I was supposed to stand up for him) because he had the audacity to schedule it on a Sunday during football season (I had season tickets). I'm better now and he's even forgiven me. 😆

Today I actually allowed myself to enjoy the game even in spite of the suspense and momentum swings. Though there are reasons for concern I ended up enjoying the game. Of course the Bills won so I certainly can't say I'd have enjoyed the game had they lost and I'm glad I didn't have to find out.

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s a divisional Game against a good team 

it’s hard to beat a good divisional team 2-3times… we took their best punch and fought back

Yeah ultimately I have no problem with winning ugly. A lot of people here already seemed to have forgotten the 17 year drought.

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Sounds like a “you” problem.

Me, I’m through my 2nd Guinness with bitters and happily digesting a lovely Sushi plate.

MMMMMmmmm, Sushi

??

Guiness and sushi?

THAT sounds like a "you" problem.

Can you actually taste the food?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.