Will Kliff ever return?

Draconator

I mean, Thailand is nice this time of year  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Or could it be something else that's drawing him there? The food perhaps

• He's gonna stay in Thailand, change his nationality, and stuff.
    • Jerry Jones is gonna fire McCarthy, and make an offer to Kliff too good to pass up, and lure him back stateside

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It doesn’t sound good for Kliff going to Thailand 😆, but as a person who has vacationed there before (with my wife 😉), it is absolutely incredible there.

I am absolutely sure he is in some posh resort that I could only dream of going to someday, and all his activities are above the board. But the stereotype on that place is there for a reason and Kliff just walked right into it. 🤣

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I am absolutely sure he is in some posh resort that I could only dream of going to someday, and all his activities are above the board. But the stereotype on that place is there for a reason and Kliff just walked right into it. 🤣

Exactly why I made this silly poll

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

My friend worked in Thailand right out of college and he said for $100 you could party like a king. I couldn't imagine what someone could do with millions of dollars at their disposal lol

I know what you can do for 20.

• Haha (+1) 8

50 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Thailand is cheap AF. It's not that posh like you'd think. A lot of Europeans love to vacation there as a low key place that not everyone gets to visit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.