We Need a Dominating Win on Sunday!

Wizard

20 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Yeah, with the AFCCG potentially on neutral ground, KC was given no advantage over the Bills.

Wait.  Remind me who they play again this week?

In addition, they play the lowest remaining seed in the divisional round. They likely would have had to play Cincy otherwise which would have meant Buffalo only had to beat one of the two closest competitors in the Conference. Now that advantage is with KC.

On 1/13/2023 at 12:13 AM, Wizard said:

With Mostert hurt, Tua out, Damar's great news, an unknown rookie for the Dolphins starting at QB, and the fact that Buffalo is at home, the Bills need a Dominating Win!

The kind of win where other teams watch and media say, "damn, the Bills are firing on all cylinders."

With a 13 point spread, I want the offense, defense, and coaching to preach being aggressive and putting this game away early. A Dominating Win to me has to be 14+ in this situation.

A Dominating Win would look like:

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

No fumbles or interceptions thrown

100+ rushing yards

7+ points in the 3rd quarter

Up by 14 or more entering the 4th quarter

Piling it on at the start of the 4th

Seeing to it that key starters are out of the game halfway through the 4th.

This is the kind of game I expect if Buffalo wants to compete and let other teams know that the Bills always circle the wagons!

Time for a thorough, complete, and dominating win heading to the Divisional Round!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

I'm guessing you didn't really like today's game.

On 1/13/2023 at 2:29 AM, Jauronimo said:

Beating the doors off a team led by their 3rd string QB is not going to be some massive confidence boost as a whole.  More specific areas to focus on that could be something to build off moving forward:

1. Can the Oline with all 5 starters keep Josh clean.

2. Can we continue to run the ball effectively in obvious running situations

3. Can we score TDs in the redzone.

4. Can our secondary run with Hill and Waddle otherwise known as will Frazier trust Kaiir do what we drafted him to do?

5. Can we get someone other than Diggs and Davis going in the passing game? Time for Beas, Brown, or McKenzie to have a BIG game.  I still cannot believe neither Cook or Hines is active in the pass game.

6. Can Josh be playoff Josh and avoid critical turnovers.

I want to see Groot and AJ have a big game but I dont know what that would even mean when facing what looks like will be a depleted OL and a suspect QB.

Update:

1. Can the Oline with all 5 starters keep Josh clean. - Nope, not even close.  

2. Can we continue to run the ball effectively in obvious running situations - Possibly?  Singletary iced the game for us in an obvious running down but we did not run much.

3. Can we score TDs in the redzone. - YES!

4. Can our secondary run with Hill and Waddle otherwise known as will Frazier trust Kaiir do what we drafted him to do? - Kaiir had a game.  I dont recall seeing him on Hill or Waddle a ton but he played well when called upon and I hope hes in the game plan next week vs Higgins and Chase.

5. Can we get someone other than Diggs and Davis going in the passing game? Time for Beas, Brown, or McKenzie to have a BIG game.  I still cannot believe neither Cook or Hines is active in the pass game. - We cannot.  It doesn't look like its going to happen.  

6. Can Josh be playoff Josh and avoid critical turnovers. - Not this week but despite it all he gets another shot next Sunday.

Epenesa isn't even on the stat sheet and Groot had a quiet day.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.