Tua ruled out vs Buffalo, Skylar Thompson expected to start

Process

I don't know, I really didn't fear them if they played Tua.  My bigger fear was having the guy taken out on a stretcher again and possibly ending his career. The two games we played the Fish were not our best and I feel we would have shut them down at full strength. We're going to see better QBs than Tua and receivers that match their two studs moving forward. That said, be nice not to have a white-knuckle game for once, but somehow, we seem to play down to our competition. 

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I just caught wind of this now.

I have been saying he will not play, but it's FANTASTIC NEWS that this is official.

Easy win for Buffalo this week.

No wonder the networks buried it in the 1pm Sunday slot.

How can you disagree that this may be the end of his Miami and possibly NFL career??? The man had THREE concussions in THIRTEEN games and has missed the last now 3 games!!! Come on man!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35413187/why-dolphins-qb-tua-tagovailoa-now-face-questions-concussions-future

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

Just now, Airseven said:

Welp, I’m wrong again. Absolutely shocked by this.

Ideally, Sunday won’t be Skylar’s emergence as the next Tommy Terrific.

He won't, but predictable sneaking in a snide sideways negative juju comment. Better go do a wellness check on your pal Filthy Beast.

• Process changed the title to Tua ruled out vs Buffalo, Skylar Thompson expected to start
16 minutes ago, chongli said:

tua did come back from his stumble hit in the same game and didn’t go into concussion protocol after the bills game I don’t think. Mahomes came out of the game right after that hit and never returned despite the playoffs being on the line.  This proves the opposite of their point 

this recent bout tua literally has proven long term memory loss after already having one other documented concussion this season(possibly 2 others) I’m not sure what that twitter person is getting at.

tua remembered the interception plays in the postgame and had completely forgotten them by the next day 

concussions vary greatly in severity and that one he sustained in the bengals game was very bad 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.