Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

19 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

"I'm trying to play as long as I can so I did my research and studied some of the best people that work on the human body, and Toronto has some of the best people, so I'm up here right now, getting the body examined to where I can go out and perform my best," he said.

I want him too, but this is why he's in Toronto 

thank you. It doesn’t mean s*** if he’s in Toronto my god this thread.

13 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

lol yes!

The entire scene was great.  What was that actors name?  I always thought he was funny, he didnt seem to appear in much over the years

Harland Williams.

Oddly enough he's become something of a kids TV star. Not only has he authored a line of children's books..he created, writes, produces and provides one of the voices to Disney Channel kids cartoon "Puppy Dog Pals". My kids have watched it for years and it's actually kinda funny.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

No money available for Hopkins.  End of thread.  

But he wants to win a championship. Surely it's about more than just the money with these players right?

Right??

• Disagree 1

19 hours ago, SCBills said:

It's quite obvious that Hopkins is not finishing the season with Arizona.  

Only question in my mind is does he begin the season with them?

I'm sure the Chiefs are in on all this too, but I don't think it's crazy to say that Hopkins seems to have an affinity for Allen/Buffalo if given a choice.  

Idk about that. I think it’s 💯 on him.  Seems to me, that he still wants his full pay day and teams won’t trade for him and pay him that. If he wants to play for a contender, he needs to take less money.  If not, suffer in Az.  

He’s trying to have his cake and eat it too.  Doesn’t seem like there are any teams willing. Yet 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

But he wants to win a championship. Surely it's about more than just the money with these players right?

Right??

Can't respond.  I ended the thread.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Idk about that. I think it’s 💯 on him.  Seems to me, that he still wants his full pay day and teams won’t trade for him and pay him that. If he wants to play for a contender, he needs to take less money.  If not, suffer in Az.  

He’s trying to have his cake and eat it too.  Doesn’t seem like there are any teams willing. Yet 

If I’m him and no team is willing to trade for me and take on my contract (even with a restructure), then I’m making the Cards pay me or cut me. I think that’s where he is. Cards start mandatory minicamp on June 13th. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I loved the Bugs/Daffy reference.  If D. Hop really wants to finish with us, he’s going to need to take a haircut from his contract.  The QB’s, stable mgmt, defense, QB prep he manages (nice Murray prep dig) completely fits us, but he should know all of these teams don’t have the cap space for him at his rate even if the team adds a voidable year to thin out the contract.

The 2nd RD pick is a pipe dream for the Cards.  They’ll be lucky to get a 4th and get to purge the contract.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to agree with Gerald McCoy's analysis of the Bills post-season issues and that DHop may not be the key to a Lombardi. The post-season is the time elevate performance and focus.  Coaches, players, everyone. 

If you analyze the Bills post-season games - the Bills haven't played up to their potential even in the playoff games the Bills have won.

The team had a lot happen off the field last year.  The team had the disaster 13 seconds the year before.  Its time to evaluate how the Team prepares for playoff games both mentally and physically.  Its time to evaluate strategy for attacking opposing offenses and exploiting other teams defensive shortcomings.  Despite all the "Playoff Caliber" talk, the Bills haven't played "Playoff Caliber" football when they get there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2