The return of the deep ball!!!!

Special K

This is something that has been lacking in the Bills offense in the last two months, clearly because of Josh Allen’s elbow injury.

It looks like the elbow is back in form as the three deep balls Josh threw today were perfect!

This is huge in helping loosen up opposing defenses moving forward in the playoffs. 

Will we we see the explosive offense we were accustomed to seeing return for the playoff run??

Lets hope so!!!!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 4

As exciting as the deep ball is, im much more excited at the oppprtunity this is going to open for Cole/Shakir/Cook/Motor/Knox.

Josh looks best dink n dunk ing. Love watching defense get frustrsted: close to LOS; ANDDDDD ITSSSS GONEEEEEE. sit back against deep ball, and watch josh hit five 12yard eaay completions in a row 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

As exciting as the deep ball is, im much more excited at the oppprtunity this is going to open for Cole/Shakir/Cook/Motor/Knox.

Josh looks best dink n dunk ing. Love watching defense get frustrsted: close to LOS; ANDDDDD ITSSSS GONEEEEEE. sit back against deep ball, and watch josh hit five 12yard eaay completions in a row 🤷‍♂️

Yet all day yesterday he didn’t take 5he dink n dunks n went for home run all day.  Many plays would see cook open in flat yet he’s throwing into double coverage.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Go sign Jacoby Meyers in the offseason. 

Jakobi is gonna cash in. Former UDFA he will want the biggest deal he can. He isn't in a position to take a bit less to play for a competitor. If Chicago or (more likely) Houston offer him the bag - that is where he will go. I'd love him here. Just don't think it is realistic sadly.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Go sign Jacoby Meyers in the offseason. 

Is Davante Parker available? I like his contested catch ability. 

45 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Yet all day yesterday he didn’t take 5he dink n dunks n went for home run all day.  Many plays would see cook open in flat yet he’s throwing into double coverage.   

Gotta take the dink and dunks early!! They CAN turn into big plays

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 2

🌈🌈 Im not sure if this still applies but back in the day we would call the passes like  #17 threw on Sunday  as Rainbows.

Things of sheer Beauty.

YEP!

PS: does this current avatar not mesh with this topic AND yesterdays game.  Gives me chills

JOSH ALLEN HE'S MY QB!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 7

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

🌈🌈 Im not sure if this still applies but back in the day we would call the passes like  #17 threw on Sunday  as Rainbows.

Things of sheer Beauty.

YEP!

PS: does this current avatar not mesh with this topic AND yesterdays game.  Gives me chills

JOSH ALLEN HE'S MY QB!!!!!!!

I bought this art,  had it painted and have it in the man cave.   Love it

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Is Davante Parker available? I like his contested catch ability. 

Gotta take the dink and dunks early!! They CAN turn into big plays

Nope. Even if he was I hate his availability 

If you look for Speed but never became much Mecole Hardman

Edited by MAJBobby

5 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dink and Dunk opens up the long ball, as does a good running game.. Josh struggled with this for awhile but its a necessary evil to take the easy stuff and force Ds to shift..

The long ball is great when it is on, but when its off that leads to a lot of 3 and longs, and our D with its injuries and bend don't break philosophy any good QB or a QB having a real good day is going to move the ball on us... Sometimes the long ball puts us behind the 8 ball, and other times it blows the doors off the game early..  it can be a love hate realtionship especially if we are struggling to move the ball in general 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.