We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

6 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

Look idc what the media wants to say

buffalo lost to Miami by 2 in Miami - we had 500 plus yards of offense - Tua didn’t do jack against back ups - period

last game at home - of course they were hyped up and we won - should have been handily but - we won

Not concerned 

We’re favored by 7 for a reason.  I’m not overly concerned, but Miami has a ton of offensive talent and out Defense has looked shaky.  It’s not the easiest draw of all time.  

4 hours ago, 97bills said:

I hate to tell you but so can chargers - CIN - KC .. if we get knocked out by Miami then we had no chance anyway. On the side note I really don’t think our defense is good enough to make it to the Super Bowl. Unless Allen plays like he did in that playoff game last year, and can he do that for 4 games, idk… that’s a tall task. GO Bills 

Losing Von & having White battling injuries has been an issue. 

Don't like the prospects of possible being down one or two scores in the postseason with our D on the field.

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That seems like a very high line. Idk. 

Maybe the thought is Tua won't play.

4 hours ago, 97bills said:

I hate to tell you but so can chargers - CIN - KC .. if we get knocked out by Miami then we had no chance anyway. On the side note I really don’t think our defense is good enough to make it to the Super Bowl. Unless Allen plays like he did in that playoff game last year, and can he do that for 4 games, idk… that’s a tall task. GO Bills 

They finished 2nd in the NFL allowing only 17.5 PPG and are the #1 RZ D in the NFL. 8th in yards.

They'll be fine.

Why do people make it out like other teams defenses that are much worse than ours somehow are great while ours sucks?

Cincinnati. Worse D 

Chargers. Worse D 

Chiefs. Worse D 

Ravens. Worse D 

Dolphins. Worse D 

Jaguars. Worse D 

The Bills have the best D of any team in the AFC playoffs. Those are the facts.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Regular season doesn’t matter in the playoffs.  And they played us close in one of those losses.  

Again, I expect to win.  But I’m just saying it’s silly to disregard them as if this will be some cake walk.  

If bates and morse weren’t injured in the same game I don’t think we would’ve punted. The dolphins will rack up plenty of yards though I’m sure but I just don’t think tua can beat josh in a shootout.  He’s just too predictable in his reads and where he likes to go with the football

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They finished 2nd in the NFL allowing only 17.5 PPG and are the #1 RZ D in the NFL. 8th in yards.

They'll be fine.

Why do people make it out like other teams defenses that are much worse than ours somehow are great while ours sucks?

Cincinnati. Worse D 

Chargers. Worse D 

Chiefs. Worse D 

Ravens. Worse D 

Dolphins. Worse D 

Jaguars. Worse D 

while I agree, our Pass D has gotten weaker as the season progressed, same with tackling. Hopefully everyone has a great week of practice and Leslie schemes up some unseen looks

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They'll be fine.

Cincinnati. Worse D 

Chargers. Worse D 

Chiefs. Worse D 

Ravens. Worse D 

Dolphins. Worse D 

Jaguars. Worse D 

People don’t ever want dbs to give any sort of cushion and if they do they are labeled as a soft, terrible defense lol 

18 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

while I agree, our Pass D has gotten weaker as the season progressed, same with tackling. Hopefully everyone has a great week of practice and Leslie schemes up some unseen looks

Has it?  It’s hard to say if that’s true.  It’s mostly been people overreacting to the first drive or two for the defense the last few weeks.  We haven’t allowed a 300 yard passer since Cleveland and a big chunk of those yards were in garbage time. 

Tackling was certainly bad in the second Miami game but the pass coverage was pretty good outside of that one blown coverage 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.