I don't see how Bills move to #1 in Power rankings..sypaththy votes?

Coldfronts

Power rankings are all opinion based content.  Regardless, it's not that far off.  Eagles have lost two straight games, and one of them was by double digits against a team they ABSOLUTELY should have beaten.  Kansas City has struggled to beat a VERY bad team in 3 of their last 4 games.  49ers struggled to beat another very bad team playing a QB they literally snagged from the streets.  They were already ahead of Cincy in his power rankings, so it makes sense.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5

Have the "Power Rankings" somehow became impactful to how the season plays out of affect seeding, or home field or byes, or wins, or SB.  Mainly have Power Rankings affected any on field part of football?  Until that answer is yes I will continue to ignore "Power Rankings"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Why do people care about power rankings?  Every network has their own.  It’s a joke 

The other GB (Gunner Bill is the other). I’ve been saying this forever, just like the popularity contest otherwise known as Pro Bowl is meaningless.

Yes, it’s nice we are ranked #1, but the things that matter to me is first AFC Champion, then World Champion.  I respect a great deal more SB Champ, and the players of the year, rookies of the year, and all pro honors as well as MVP.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Coldfronts said:

Why wouldn't they be?  They are far and away the best team across the 3 majors analytics rankings of DVOA, ESPN FPI and PFR's SRS.  Each measures different things, each says the Bills are the best team in the NFL by a relatively wide margin.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.