MLB themed NFL uniforms

Chicharito

19 minutes ago, wppete said:

Those were all awesome. Buffalo Blue Jays we’re a amazing! 

image.thumb.jpeg.b88e57b0ff9965c511306632f90d07ae.jpeg

It would have been more comfortable for the Blue Jay to stand on the Buffalo.....

We raised a baby blue jay.  It fell out of nest we guess and there were neighborhoods cats so leaving for mother was not an option.

My raised it first with an eye dropper to point it could eat by itself when she would catch crickets and grasshoppers, breaking back legs so it could flee fast and put JJ (name we gave it) on group and it would hop at insect trying to flee.  It learned to fly in our kitchen which became an issue when it landed on sticky paper on top of cupboards which we did not expect it to be able to fly to. When he could fly she took him outside and he would fly around in little circles and land back on her. Once JJ was flying we gave him free reign inside for a while taking him out daily.  One day he took off and mail carrier woman was going to front porch to give my wife the mail and JJ dive bombed her landing on my wife's shoulder.  At this point he was eating by himself but sleeping inside each night.  We had a trip going away so we started leaving him outside on the unscreened back deck at night but each day he would be on porch singing.   

We went away on our vacation and worried about our little friend.

When we returned we did not see JJ until a week after we returned.  He flew around house with another Blue Jay (smaller, female we think) and while he would go close to us other bird stayed away.  We never never sure we saw him again but there were blue jays in our feeder.  It is possible his companion taught him to eat from feeder but he never did that while he was living with us.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

Never Forget

gg3kyooh0epkj8mebyfh

FkPEryRX0AACxM4.jpg

Josh is a lifelong SF Giants fan, of course........though he wore Padres gear to their playoff game on the bye week this fall.

I give Canadians a lot of credit.........there are lot's of Bills fans in Ontario and basically no Jays or Raptors fans in WNY.    Not that Toronto needs any fan support to be a mid-market in MLB and NBA........but the support is not reciprocated.  I try to do my part by being a Ticats fan.   More WNY sports fans support the Canadian Ballet than all Ontario based sports teams combined though.     Ted Rogers trying to pinch the Bills didn't help matters.   

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Josh is a lifelong SF Giants fan, of course........though he wore Padres gear to their playoff game on the bye week this fall.

That's because Josh has class, unlike LeBron who once wore a Yankees hat to an Indians-Yankees playoff game in Cleveland.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

That's because Josh has class, unlike LeBron who once wore a Yankees hat to an Indians-Yankees playoff game in Cleveland.

It was because he is friends with former Padre Trevor Hoffman, so he was supporting his friend in a game he had no real rooting interest otherwise.

LeBron is a Yankees fan.   It wasn't a good look wearing that in Cleveland though.    Tom Brady is also(hilariously) a Yankees fan but learned to not show it in Boston area.

091c4b837978096fc42ade746552da55.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.