Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

As @Boatdrinks mentioned above, Patrick Mahomes hasn’t had a wind game this year. He hasn’t even had to play in light rain. Didn’t even have a heat game. Somehow, he has had nearly perfect conditions for 15 straight games despite playing in an outdoor stadium. It was cold in KC on Sunday, but no wind and no snow. This Sunday in KC? Partly sunny and 51 with no wind. Monday night in Cincinnati? Rain with the chance for thunderstorms. Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

And Josh Allen replied "I am the storm".

56 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Someone likes Burrow.

‘Not even close’ hahaha.  Burrow is useless when his offensive line isn’t playing well.  And I don’t think Allen’s offensive line has ever consistently played well

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

Biggest regular season game in how long? 

Second regular season game against the pats last year was bigger imo…dolphins game this year was bigger too

• Disagree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

‘Not even close’ hahaha.  Burrow is useless when his offensive line isn’t playing well.  And I don’t think Allen’s offensive line has ever consistently played well

Second regular season game against the pats last year was bigger imo…dolphins game this year was bigger too

This is the difference between #1 seed and #3 seed. 

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

Biggest regular season game in how long? 

KC earlier this season was pretty big, too.  But this feels epic because the season is winding down, and everything hangs in the balance.

It's so much fun.  For so many years, we were just playing out the string at this point, and thinking about the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I agree.  This game was much bigger then the Monday night game against the Bengal's.  If the Bills had lost that game they would likely have lost the division.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

This guy says something different every week

Actually, he says the same stuff repeatedly until it is proven wrong...at which point he picks a new hot take to pound until that too is proven wrong.

It's his schtick, and for some reason he keeps getting paid to do it.  Unreal.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I agree.  This game was much bigger then the Monday night game against the Bengal's.  If the Bills had lost that game they would likely have lost the division.

Yea I think there’s some recency bias going on here lol a loss to the pats last year would’ve been throwing the division away.  This bengals game at worst were the 3 seed and we have already clinched the division.  We’ve won 2 of our last 3 at arrowhead and were a defensive meltdown away from 3 out of 3 so it’s not like we have no chance if we’re not the 1 seed.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think this one vs the Bengals is the biggest regular season game in a long time. Bills win they are probably the #1 seed. Lose and they are looking at the #3 seed. The Bills more than anybody feed off the home crowd. McDermott is undefeated at home in the playoffs but winless on the road.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I'm glad the media is all over the Bengals.

They brought up the Bills / Bengals game on MNF this week, and Aikmen talked about how much this game means for Cincinnati and how they can get the #1 seed about three times during the broadcast. 

Didn't mention Buffalo winning the game or getting the #1 seed once. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think every game was big after KC lost and we took the number one seed. Even if we beat cin this week. Guess what next week playing NE will be a huge game , because I’m sure they want to end on a hi note plus we all no they hate us. So every game until the season is over is huge. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.