2023 spot

Italian Bills

10 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to everybody Bills fellas.

Just a question: where do you think the Bills will be next year ? In the same position as one of the SB favorite ? I mean considering al the current roster, draft picks and trade moves. 

Your take ?

After hoisting the Lombardi trophy this year, they’ll be favoured again next year. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to everybody Bills fellas.

Just a question: where do you think the Bills will be next year ? In the same position as one of the SB favorite ? I mean considering al the current roster, draft picks and trade moves. 

Your take ?

As long as we have Josh Allen I don't think much will change.

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

it’ll be between the Bills and Dolphins again, I bet the Dolphins give us a better run for our money next season but we still come away winning the division.

The Dolphins are last year's Pats team. How are the Pats doing this year? That's what I expect from the Dolphins.

The QB's in our division are Tua, Mac Jones, Mike White. If it stays like that next year then we are going to win the division again. I'd only be worried if one of those teams traded for a better QB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Bengals might be the overwhelming favorite next year since they have top players in many positions who have not been paid yet including QB. There is possible fatal flaw with the Bengals, in that Burrow does not sense the pass rush all that well. Hopefully the Bills can expose that next week and force more oline spending by the Bengals. 

Bills will be in a hang-on mode next year with Allen costing 45 and many key players at or beyond 30 costing a lot. Odds are not great that Diggs will remain a top 5 receiver in the year he turns 30 - staying in the top 10 will be an accomplishment at that age if you go by history.  Not a lot of salary cap or draft capital to shore up weaknesses or get better with. We all loved the Von signing until week 10, but wth the injury that contract is hurting…a lot. 

The Bills will be one of the Super Bowl contenders next year.  They have the QB, management, coaching staff and enough players already. 

The hope is to keep as many of these elements here as long as possible and the good times will keep rolling! 

For next year, for the players, I hope Beane can add some offense, OL and WR through the draft.  Some difficult D decisions are going to be made from the Edmunds/Oliver/Poyer/Hyde group.  I hope they can keep this DL together, it is stellar and doesn't seem too expensive.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

except with a better quarterback, and much better weapons.

The Dolphins will not just go away or be a 1 hit wonder.  Tua is too good and so is their coach, even though this board doesn't seem to get that.  

I declared them "for real" and a problem to be dealt with after WEEK ONE of this season...some people are STILL in denial over them.  They'll be nipping at our heals for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of them, but they'll be a pain to a degree.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

it’ll be between the Bills and Dolphins again, I bet the Dolphins give us a better run for our money next season but we still come away winning the division.

They have a reasonable tougher schedule next year.  I think I'll wait until after next season to determine if this is a flash in the pan year or a legit contender for the division.

Home

Buffalo Bills

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Denver Broncos

Las Vegas Raiders

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

AFC South TBD

NFC South TBD

Away

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

AFC North TBD

Buffalo Bills

Washington Commanders

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.