NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - post game thread

BuffaloBill

I wonder where my wife gets the negativity from (and I found its a reddit game day thread) but the 1st half game day thread on here is just as toxic. 

So much negativity like we are going to lose the division unless we beat the pats which assumes 3 things 1) We already lose today, 2) we already lose to the bengals, 3) the fish win out.

What a loser mentality. Hang in there through the whole game. Sheesh.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Prime Time against a good defense Allen > day time game against a terrible defense Allen.  He makes no sense

Yeah it's pretty crazy at times...

Look at the Bills D after the opening drive...

Bears ran 51 plays for 145 yards for an average of 2.8 yards per play.

Just dominating effort by the Bills D. And that includes a 44 yard pass into double coverage that should have been picked off.

12 minutes ago, henry jones said:

I missed the 4th quarter.  What was the deal with the TD pass with a minute left?  Were they running it up?

It looked like Knox was trying to go down at the 1 yd line, but there were lazy Bears players around him and his momentum carried him into the endzone. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, What a Tuel said:

I wonder where my wife gets the negativity from (and I found its a reddit game day thread) but the 1st half game day thread on here is just as toxic. 

So much negativity like we are going to lose the division unless we beat the pats which assumes 3 things 1) We already lose today, 2) we already lose to the bengals, 3) the fish win out.

What a loser mentality. Hang in there through the whole game. Sheesh.

suggestion: avoid the gmdt altogether. I give a big "go bills" and never step in that, as you said, toxic environment again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was 4th down so run or pass they had to get the first.

It was in FG range, but I think with the day our kicker was having, the percentages were probably better trying to convert the 4th and run clock.

Our kicker was apparently not alone today in having issues.

Just now, Draconator said:

It looked like Knox was trying to go down at the 1 yd line, but there were lazy Bears players around him and his momentum carried him into the endzone. 

Just now, Blah Blah said:

I looked on a Bears message board and they thought so.

Always a tough spot. Kicking a field goal on 4th and 4 sucks too. RPO on 4th and three not the worst call. You can’t ask the Bills to take a knee there. 

1 minute ago, henry jones said:

Biggest game of the year next week.  We lose to Cincy and it's a good chance we play the Chargers.  That could be scary!!

Yep.   Slip from first to third, probably get only one home playoff game.    Ironing out the offensive game plan kinks and miscues is Huuuuuuuuuuge this week.

24 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It was 4th down so run or pass they had to get the first.

I actually think Knox might have been told to get down before the EZ if he had the first - if you look at the play it almost looks like he tries to slide as soon as he catches it - but he was already in the EZ.  

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, henry jones said:

I missed the 4th quarter.  What was the deal with the TD pass with a minute left?  Were they running it up?

Chicago brought that on by calling a timeout with less than a minute to go in a game everyone was freezing their asses off and wanting to get off the field. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.