Josh Allen AFC Offensive Player of the Week (again)

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, BBills_88 said:

Josh Allen will be the new version of what Tom Brady was to Buffalo for the next 15-20 years for 2 AFC East Teams.  

He is going to own the S@#T out of the Mia and NE

I don't know about all that. That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Brady was totally dominant. We have had a lot of close games and losses to division rivals. It's fun to watch though. And Josh won't be playing for 15-20 MORE years. He would be lucky to play 15-20 total. In 5 years he won't be a mobile QB anymore. We have a much smaller window to win than what Brady had

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He has more player of the week awards, but they treat him like Voldemort, whenever talking about him as the MVP of the league he who shall not be named

People are still mad that he didn't burn out like they said he would.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Three Player of the Weeks this year, but no love as NFL MVP, puzzling, esp since he covers for a meh offensive line.

The media votes for MVP and many of them have their agendas. They also won’t forget the uproar over his “ tweets “ or Facebook or whatever the heck it was pre draft. He will never get his due when it comes to media awards . 

A comment from a hater on the PFT article about this:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/21/josh-allen-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week-4/

"bostonblows says:

December 21, 2022 at 9:42 am

He couldn’t did squat against Miami in the second half without the refs.

Late hit my A$$.

Tua beat him and the refs bailed them out.

Tre’Davious White and Elam got away with how many PI’s? 5?

But ya let’s pretend like the Bills are something special."

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know about all that. That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Brady was totally dominant. We have had a lot of close games and losses to division rivals. It's fun to watch though. And Josh won't be playing for 15-20 MORE years. He would be lucky to play 15-20 total. In 5 years he won't be a mobile QB anymore. We have a much smaller window to win than what Brady had

Tom Brady had an organization that cheated, embraced cheating, and perpetuated it along their coaching lineage.   See some podcast about Josh McDaniel starting 6-0 and how much it helped them that they videotaped the practices of other teams then tell me that wasn’t that big of deal the YEARS it was done for tom…..not sure how anyone says brady was totally dominant without being struck down by the heavens and their mouths, eyes, and ears washed out with Lifebouy soap! 

However,   I totally agree that Josh’s window will be smaller due to the style and nature of his physical play.  The odds aren’t in favor of a long career although one can hope.  

Go Bills!

5 hours ago, chongli said:

A comment from a hater on the PFT article about this:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/21/josh-allen-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week-4/

"bostonblows says:

December 21, 2022 at 9:42 am

He couldn’t did squat against Miami in the second half without the refs.

Late hit my A$$.

Tua beat him and the refs bailed them out.

Tre’Davious White and Elam got away with how many PI’s? 5?

But ya let’s pretend like the Bills are something special."

Is this what we used to sound like complaining about the refs during the drought years?!? Sheesh 🙄 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.